Ally McCoist

GHJ

I'm an Evertonian mate and have always followed my Club , but I've been up to to watch yoyr side and Rangers have always been a Club I've enjoyed watching. I signed up here today because a lot of us here feel for you on your current plight and if possible want to help , financially or otherwise.

I like a man who hates Liverpool :)(tu)

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres an incredible amount of toss pots on here slating our living legend in our darkest hours

Shame on you for having do brains.The man has been a hero for many of us and that has earned my total respect and affection.

Ally has made many mistakes in his first season just like a certain rodent but we have only imploded because of the situation we find ourselves in.

FFS i honestly cant believe how you guys under the circumstances the club finds its self in can look for targets when the football is just about pride.Results are meaningless really.

Rangers till i die

I'm an Evertonian mate and have always followed my Club , but I've been up to to watch yoyr side and Rangers have always been a Club I've enjoyed watching. I signed up here today because a lot of us here feel for you on your current plight and if possible want to help , financially or otherwise.

Is this a joke? Our own fans dont even enjoy watching us.

Thoughts?

I think that you are a fucking idiot. How can we judge Mr McCoist on the basis that since he has been manager of Rangers Football Club, either Craig Whyte (total walloper) or administrators have been in charge?

Anyone who blames Super Ally for anything right now is either shit stirring, or they are fucking stupid, the man is doing his best for the club that he (and we) loves.

He is certainly doing more for the club than negative cunts like you who just look for something to moan about!

If you think I'm blaming ally for the mess we are in, then clearly you haven't read the post. I think he has been dealt a shit hand- but it doesn't change his performance as manager. Must if the bears I know love ally as much as I do. He is a legend and his dignity at this time is a lesson for everyone. But my point is we need an experienced hand now as the roof is caving in.

I am not advocating sacking him- he needs help. He isnt experienced enough for the maelstrom that is happening the now.

He was my favourite player growing up, a true legend. Doesn't change his managerial record though.

His managerial record this season has not been great but to judge the man after whats gone on at the club is extraordinary harsh, right now he is the glue that is holding Rangers together, its no longer about football its survival plain and simple.

Once this season is over then is the time to take stock not now.

Everything that could go wrong has, losing our top 3 scorers,Administration,Refs cheating,the sfa bending over to help Celtic,other injuries to key players.

For what this man has done for Rangers he at the very least deserves the chance to take on the gaffers job at a more stable Rangers in the future.

Theres an incredible amount of toss pots on here slating our living legend in our darkest hours

Shame on you for having do brains.The man has been a hero for many of us and that has earned my total respect and affection.

Ally has made many mistakes in his first season just like a certain rodent but we have only imploded because of the situation we find ourselves in.

FFS i honestly cant believe how you guys under the circumstances the club finds its self in can look for targets when the football is just about pride.Results are meaningless really.

Rangers till i die

Where is the pride in getting pumped 3 times in a row at home and scoring 1 goal in 3 matches at home too? Stop trying to win browny points by blindly defending Ally, its embarrassing.

Fair enough dude. Just seems a bit odd you would say that, given you dont have ''love'' for Rangers and are willing to donate money.

Something pisses me off about someone joining this site and immediately saying our manager must go.

It might just be post-count snobbery and I'm not attacking the OP in particular, but imagine walking into a room of strangers in an office and telling the boss to get the fuck out.

You did at least justify your demands though so I'll try and properly respond to your post:

- arguably our greatest ever manager fully endorsed him

- the European knock outs were his first competitive games and many managers who suffer the same start go on to have great success

- Ally tried to change a system which was set in stone by Walter. He hasn't had the resources, stability or time to make it work

- his playing career with us started badly and he turned that around with a vengeance

- the team were docked 10 points and recent losses were arguably much more to do with our situation than his tactics (we just don't know)

- he's been working more like a social worker than a manager in recent weeks and that surely must affect his ability to do his job

- the success rate of his signings is no worse than most teams. Alex Ferguson himself says 50% is a good ratio

- when Naismith and Jelavic were in the team, we were winning enough games to win the league. No manager can keep up those results after losing their two best players without a single replacement

The bottom line is I will agree he has done a less than satisfactory job, but he has simply not yet had his chance. We NEED a man like Ally to take us through the difficult periods in the near future. If we did decide to go with someone new, it would be a big decision and one which I'm not prepared to support until we know exactly where we stand.

The one thing i hate about this site is how quick people are to accuse people of being tims, posting disinformation or just stirring up shit......... and then i read this OP and thought "must be a tim to write that shit".

i dont know if I'm more disgusted with myself or you atm.......no, it's definitely you!

:disappointment:

Cheers my man - I have been to goodison park many times in the past my mate was an everton supporter

watch out the celtic fans they will try to adopt you on here - yes they are that low .

they are rife like vultures in these david attenborough african wildlife - no human is safe ! :D

Fair enough dude. Just seems a bit odd you would say that, given you dont have ''love'' for Rangers and are willing to donate money.

Because I respect you as a Club and have enjoyed watching you when I've been able but mainly because you lads deserve better than this shit and if it can happen to you it can happen to anyone. Don't get me wrong mate like your former Chairman I haven't got thousands to throw around but a few hundred quid to help a 'great British club' would be something I'd be happy to help with.

Because I respect you as a Club and have enjoyed watching you when I've been able but mainly because you lads deserve better than this shit and if it can happen to you it can happen to anyone. Don't get me wrong mate like your former Chairman I haven't got thousands to throw around but a few hundred quid to help a 'great British club' would be something I'd be happy to help with.

saverangers.com

Step up and pay.

Is this a joke? Our own fans dont even enjoy watching us.

Dont despair fellow Blue.People are hurting up here very badly and emotions are all over the shop

People no NOT WHAT THEY DO OR SAY.

All the sensible and 'real bears are right behind the full squad and fuck all rodents on here

Kind words scouseblue - much appreciated :clap:

We need all the friends we can get and I'm positive we have many out there. So many supporters in this country love and respect the sport itself and see the bigger picture when trouble comes knocking at another teams door. I just hope there are many more like you who will celebrate if we can be saved.

Ally won't walk and after saying he'd work for nothing the admins won't sack him either so get used to it.

That said he is showing the strain a little, understandably so. I just hope he doesn't go all Kevin Keegan.

I still think he is the right man for the job.

Something pisses me off about someone joining this site and immediately saying our manager must go.

It might just be post-count snobbery and I'm not attacking the OP in particular, but imagine walking into a room of strangers in an office and telling the boss to get the fuck out.

You did at least justify your demands though so I'll try and properly respond to your post:

- the European knock outs were his first competitive games and many managers who suffer the same start go on to have great success

- Ally tried to change a system which was set in stone by Walter. He hasn't had the resources, stability or time to make it work

- his playing career with us started badly and he turned that around with a vengeance

- the team were docked 10 points and recent losses were arguably much more to do with our situation than his tactics (we just don't know)

- he's been working more like a social worker than a manager in recent weeks and that surely must affect his ability to do his job

- the success rate of his signings is no worse than most teams. Alex Ferguson himself says 50% is a good ratio

- when Naismith and Jelavic were in the team, we were winning enough games to win the league. No manager can keep up those results after losing their two best players without a single replacement

The bottom line is I will agree he has done a less than satisfactory job, but he has simply not yet had his chance. We NEED a man like Ally to take us through the difficult periods in the near future. If we did decide to go with someone new, it would be a big decision and one which I'm not prepared to support until we know exactly where we stand.

100% spot on, could not have said it better. The people critical of Super Ally, either do not have a clue or do not care.

Cheers for the reply mate. I don't disagree with a lot you've said. Just think that with our problems at the moment, a more experienced manager would help - Glasgow rangers is a job that a manager shouldn't be learning his trade, but with walter's tutelage and recommendation -under normal circumstances would be fine. But with the financial problems we shouldn't have taken a chance on any rookie manager. Look at how the loss of euro income has burned us.

I want ally to succeed and take us to where we belong.

Cheers for the reply mate. I don't disagree with a lot you've said. Just think that with our problems at the moment, a more experienced manager would help - Glasgow rangers is a job that a manager shouldn't be learning his trade, but with walter's tutelage and recommendation -under normal circumstances would be fine. But with the financial problems we shouldn't have taken a chance on any rookie manager. Look at how the loss of euro income has burned us.

I want ally to succeed and take us to where we belong.

Super Ally don't do walking away.