Investors' Deadline

BAP1872

Maybe they already have an acceptable bid and have to give any other potential bidders a chance to place their bid on the table.

I know, very doubtful for that to be the case.

Yet again we're left with more questions than answers!

I know he's an arse at the best of times, but Traynor seemed to be in the know with 2 of the main contenders for the takeover. He pointed out that D&P were trying to strike a pence in the pound deal with HMRC, one that would also carry into the "big tax case" if we lose. IF they manage to secure this, it makes any consortium's business plan a hell of a lot easier.

I wonder if there could be dialogue with the tribuniral to get a decision before this date, it would make people expressing an interest far easier, I can't believe they need two whole months to consider there verdict.

Is this not good in a way mate?

Too many unknowns for anybody to make a credible bid, IMO.

Big tax case? Is Whyte a creditor? How much does he want to GTF? Where are all the missing millions? Ticketus?

Biggest question of all, what's the price to buy? Does this money pay off the cva or are we saddled with more debt?

I assume the admins will want the biggest upfront payment/highest amount offered for the club and won't care about future plans.

Whereas we will want any buyer/investor to keep most of their money to rebuild the squad.

My hope is that the investors will be able to lodge bids with caveats so the unknowns won't be an issue. For example, the Blue Knights could say "We'll buy you if the tax debt is £20 million over ten years" and in turn this might pressure HMRC to say "OK then." I think a big part of this exercise will be HMRC seeing who is willing to bid the most for their debt.