iPhone 5

Gillete

7th March is the release if iPad3, that will give a good idea what will be in iphone5, which is likely to be September as that is when Apples next WWDC (world wide developers conference) occurs.

3G is what we currently have in our phones, 4g will be like having broadband but on your mobile phone, incredibly quick connections, download songs at the same speed as you do at home etc etc.

Expect to pay through the nose though.

• 2 weeks later...

This ones meant to be 4G

What's the difference from that and 3G

Its fast as fuck and runs on a different frequency than 3G. Europe's 4G infrastructure is meant to be getting built on different freq's to North America's which has caused a bit of a hoo haa. Apparently the new iPad is not going to work in Europe and this may not be sorted until the next iPad comes out. I hope it's sorted before the new iPhone comes out but I can't see them changing the baseband chip which is what determines what kind of technology is in the handset and what type of networks are you able to connect to.

:anguish:

3G is what we currently have in our phones, 4g will be like having broadband but on your mobile phone, incredibly quick connections, download songs at the same speed as you do at home etc etc.

Expect to pay through the nose though.

I don't even get 3G.. haha

I find it hilarious that folk actually think they have a single clue what the iPhone 5 will or won't be

You would expect better screen,camera, processor etc.

But no one actually knows

You can make an educated guess that the innards of the new iPhone will be similar to those of the new iPad.

HTC One X or Samsung Galaxy SIII will be the phones to have if you dont want to wait till Sept/Oct time.

These handsets support DC-HSDPA which will see connection speeds up to 42Mbps and is currently being rolled out by some of the networks, the new iPad as an example supports this and I have seen actual speeds of 32Mbps being acheived.

Surely, thats fast enough for a mobile phone lol

1332502580' post='1059891797']

HTC One X or Samsung Galaxy SIII will be the phones to have if you dont want to wait till Sept/Oct time.

These handsets support DC-HSDPA which will see connection speeds up to 42Mbps and is currently being rolled out by some of the networks, the new iPad as an example supports this and I have seen actual speeds of 32Mbps being acheived.

Surely, thats fast enough for a mobile phone lol

These at the moment are the 2 phones people should be looking to get even if they can wait till sept/oct.

One x is out in 2 weeks followed by the s3 month or 2 later.

I still don't see the attraction in an iPhone.