Gary McKay Stevens and Johnny Russell

KingKirk

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What u12s did you both play for?

I played for Castletown. He's a year older than me so the way it worked is I'd play against his age group every second year. He played for Swifts (y). And like the guy above said, he was a totally different class to anybody that played at the time. He was in the same year as Shane Sutherland who was a good player but didn't even compare to Gary in my opinion.

Its no different. He is a cock tae lol

Covered in fuckin sleeve tatoos as well. cannot stand that in a rangers player, standards must be upheld, wear a long sleeve top for example.J Macmillan had it as well. Looks really fenianish. Maybe its just me(old)but my Rangers HMS one is only visible on holiday somewhere hot.

No Surrender

Rab

I played for Castletown. He's a year older than me so the way it worked is I'd play against his age group every second year. He played for Swifts (y). And like the guy above said, he was a totally different class to anybody that played at the time. He was in the same year as Shane Sutherland who was a good player but didn't even compare to Gary in my opinion.

Yea,I was a coach for Canisbay at u-11 at that time,so never saw much of other teams.Was Gordy S your coach? Aye I remember it was always difficult when we moved up to the next age group :lol:

I used to walk to school and home with gary mackay stevens. He diehard hibs fan. He turn down hibs when he was 15. Think reason was to far away at the time and he still at school. I think he would go to championship team or epl if he going to move anywhere. cos he wanting prove he good enough play in english league. Two years ago he working as barman in a pub i drink in. So he has came big way in last two years.

David Mowat's a good mate of mine, plays in the same 5's team as me in Edinburgh (Buya Leather Cushion)

Craig Gunn's wee brother was a good mate of mine at school also

Every cunt knows everyone up north

Davids family owns ma local.Great 5's name :rolleyes:

And when Murphy rejected Blackpool in january he proved he has a bit of loyalty and won't just leave as soon as an English club comes sniffing.Russell is just another Goodwillie.

Wouldnt called being compared to Goodwillie a bad thing. And wouldnt knock either players back, especially forwards.

Time will tell on that, he wants to play for Celtic, i am sure he will get his wish soon enough.

I'm sure his manager, Peter Humphback, will tell him that he would be "nuts to come to Glasgow....the goldfish bowl....the sectarian hot-bed....that he would be better off going to England....yaddah-yaddah-yaddah".....just like he did with Goodwillie and Rangers.

On second thoughts....I'm sure he won't. :wanker:

I'm sure his manager, Peter Humphback, will tell him that he would be "nuts to come to Glasgow....the goldfish bowl....the sectarian hot-bed....that he would be better off going to England....yaddah-yaddah-yaddah".....just like he did with Goodwillie and Rangers.

On second thoughts....I'm sure he won't. :wanker:

You are correct, old Peter will happily recommend Celtic to Johnny and Russell to Lennon. A deal leaving "everyone" happy.