Administrators in talks with HMRC over CVA

I please to take a multitude of unsourced material as extremely untrustworthy.

Especially when it's mostly positive stuff about our future recovery and we all know who would love to make us believe that kind of stuff.

Like I said its a forum. Most stuff should be taken with a pinch of salt until it can be verified. Still doesn't make TBK the least trustworthy poster imo.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yes and whyte has security on our assets.

Hopefully it doesn't come to that. If it did I feel it would be the end. The legal wrangling that would take place could go on for years. There would be several different parties claiming security or claiming Whyte's security is invalid. All the time the club would be in limbo and wouldn't be able to move on/ start again. I can't see it getting that far though. The Administrators are making all the right noises and HMRC seem willing to talk.

Hopefully it doesn't come to that. If it did I feel it would be the end. The legal wrangling that would take place could go on for years. There would be several different parties claiming security or claiming Whyte's security is invalid. All the time the club would be in limbo and wouldn't be able to move on/ start again. I can't see it getting that far though. The Administrators are making all the right noises and HMRC seem willing to talk.

I read recently we would have 21 days to form a newco or we won't be the same club.

Im still dubious that they can roll in the Big Tax Case when its an undetermined amount.......BUT.......if they could and strike an agreement, this would be the most positive news ever.

And oh how it would start that other lot squeeling. :lol:

A lot of these tax cases are dealt with behind closed doors and through negotiation. HMRC have obviously pushed us to the limit but a settlement wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

It's the same with litigation. By far and away most cases are settled through arbitration or midway through court proceedings.

It has taken the Administrators 3 weeks to find out the current status of the assets and liabilities of the club as they have been in various locations when they should have been in just one.....ours.

Whyte's finished. He will lose his secured creditor status and his shares will go to the Administrators.

The coming days will be difficult as Clark and Whitehouse slash running costs.....these are seen as essential to move the club forward.

Expect a creditors meeting to be called before the end of the week.

Things now beginning to move quickly.

Yes that is what normally happens :lol:

Unless of course HMRC tell us to feck off.

Claims to be "in the know" whith the Blue Knights.

And licks Paul Murrays arsehole.

Right.

And you don't think it's possible that he's also "in the know" with his cousin who happens to be his half-brother?

Seems like a nice cover for a certain "operation" if you ask me.