Latest news from Rangers, very interesting!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they made a bit of an error with the way they worded yesterday's statements because the actual facts of the statements were never actually as bad as what people thought they were saying. The tone led people to think the worst and then panic spread.

I burst out laughing at that - so much for the myth that they are bleeding the club dry as this rolls on.

The creditors don't pay directly. The administrators will take whatever they are due from the pot and what's left is divvied up amongst the creditors at x pence in the pound. If the administrators take a larger amount out of the pot it means less p per pound for the creditors so in a sense they do pay. That is how it normally works with administrators but as we have seen this is no normal case.

Duff & Phelps will be paid at the end of the admin process, by the creditors.

(tu)

That's not quite what I heard. I heard that the fees would have to be agreed by the creditors at the end of the process, not that the creditors would be paying them. But maybe my hearing isn't so good. That said, it appeared to be a very good interview.

I'd encourage everyone to listen to the whole 20 minute interview. Whether or not you believe it all, it's definitely worth listening to.

I see no reason to disbelieve it ... I think they're doing a very decent job. Actually, at the end of the process, while there'll no doubt be a sigh of relief, there may be a hint of sadness that they're going. Probably the best executives Rangers have had for many a year.

I see no reason to disbelieve it ... I think they're doing a very decent job. Actually, at the end of the process, while there'll no doubt be a sigh of relief, there may be a hint of sadness that they're going. Probably the best executives Rangers have had for many a year.

You may well be spot on mate! (tu)

Please, anyone who can, listen to the whole interview.

I still dont understand a lot of what is going on, but I feel an awful lot better than I did 30 minutes ago.

Now I am switching this thing off and going to my bed before the next deivery of shite arrives.

Still worrying at the end of the interview that 6 million has just vanished into thin air and he didnt really want to talk about it.

Didn't or couldn't? - that's the question. I am pretty sure they have an idea where it is - I think Mr King told us yesterday where the money is, Whyte has stashed it away out of the reach of the club and it's creditors

Still worrying at the end of the interview that 6 million has just vanished into thin air and he didnt really want to talk about it.

It will be found sooner or later mate. As the account in question is still subject to a court case he can't talk about it...not sure.