staceym

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good post.

I wouldn't trust anyone close to SDM or CW.

I would urge a small group of 'elders' to convene; rather than just one person, and I'd prefer to see people with real gravitas to come forward.

They would become stewards and guardians of the club. Given the pressure, only volunteers would do. However, ideally would be linked by past history to the Club, or organisations and associations deeply rooted in the Club's cultural history and heritage.

Why can't someone (we all trust) simply just open a bank account to help save the club then we could all simply deposit what we could afford then pass it on to the relevant people Im sure there are many trusty worthy fans out there willing to organise this (my mum for one trust her with my life but then she is my mum)seriously she would do it in a heartbeat rangers to the core she would open the account with a £1000 deposit herself or if anyone else is willing it would be great or even a joint account with several names on it Im sure most of the guys on here know and trust each other just an idea guys what do you think.

Heartbroken Bearette and her Mum

at last! someone with a bit of common sense on RM! as it happens i have had a recent windfall from a long lost relative who sadly past away recently but left me a substantial sum of money that i would love to donate to your mother's fund! the only issue is my relative has been living in Nigeria for the last 20 years, therefore they had Nigerian bank account. the lawyer i have been in been in correspondence with requires the details of a UK bank account which i was going to provide him with however lets just cut out the middle man, PM me the account details along with your name, address, nationality, age, and date of birth and ill ensure the monies are sent post haste!

Im a champagne girl myself I like the better things in life simply the best!

Woah, woah, woah. Don't you be slating the red wine now, that's fighting talk! :box:

As for your original idea, I've already started something similar. I pretend to be helping arrange tickets for Rangers games, get donations in then spend the money on booze, drugs and hookers! :cheers::party: