Charles patterson

belter

Have had over 3 weeks of this prick smirking during every bit of negative reporting , now we are

having a bit of positive news he is choking on his words ,obviously not a gers fan.

G.R.U.Y

He's a fud i was at MP on Monday and had this fanny behind me on his phone talking about Rangers in crisis all the time.

A Rangers fan that was up there talking to us said to this cunt. Hows jim white no here. And he said Why would he be here he works in London.

In a cheeky way. The guy is up his own arse.

He's obviously not the sharpest tool in the box either, he said to Trevor Steven that there are at least 7 interested parties looking at buying us, then asked TS "with Rangers in all sorts of problems who would want to buy them?' ehhhm, one of the 7 interested parties perhaps you retard!

He's obviously not the sharpest tool in the box either, he said to Trevor Steven that there are at least 7 interested parties looking at buying us, then asked TS "with Rangers in all sorts of problems who would want to buy them?' ehhhm, one of the 7 interested parties perhaps you retard!

Aye a heard that. and started laughing after he said it.

He's a fud i was at MP on Monday and had this fanny behind me on his phone talking about Rangers in crisis all the time.

A Rangers fan that was up there talking to us said to this cunt. Hows jim white no here. And he said Why would he be here he works in London.

In a cheeky way. The guy is up his own arse.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Best post I've ever read.

Have had over 3 weeks of this prick smirking during every bit of negative reporting , now we are

having a bit of positive news he is choking on his words ,obviously not a gers fan.

G.R.U.Y

I noticed this also from the first tome I saw the chunt on reporting from outside Ibrox.

said it before on here, went to school with him in edinburgh- he's one of them for sure. snivelling wee fanny, my mate tanned his jaw one day and he shuffled off greetin'.

Ooft, he's really not a real man like your mate.

I dont take it personally the idiot cannot complete a sentence about anything or anyone without stumbling, spluttering, babbling or stuttering. He is absolutely useless and knows less than some people on here about the current situation.