Walter Smith and Ally to hold 11am press conference.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No supporters contributions should be going to paying general costs at this time - that is what the pay cuts are covering as far as I can tell.

My view is that all fans should have the opportunity to join a scheme that allows us ownership of the club.

We got in this shit because we had little or no knowledge of what was happening in our club. We need to be on the inside to ensure what has happened does not happen again.

I would happily donate or be a member of an ownership movement, however I would be unsure if I would commit funds otherwise.

Why the fuck should the support be paying for that? Any monies raised should be kept back for when it is needed. Debts will be repaid by the administrator, as Dunfermline and ICT will testify to.

Eh because we want to help our club out of this?

Debts aren't being repaid by the admin, its still Rangers money that is paying everything just now, not admins money so i will help my club thro this

No supporters contributions should be going to paying general costs at this time - that is what the pay cuts are covering as far as I can tell.

My view is that all fans should have the opportunity to join a scheme that allows us ownership of the club.

We got in this shit because we had little or no knowledge of what was happening in our club. We need to be on the inside to ensure what has happened does not happen again.

I would happily donate or be a member of an ownership movement, however I would be unsure if I would commit funds otherwise.

I've got to agree with most of this.

We should be getting a piece of Rangers for any money we put in.

I don't see any of these "investors" moseying along to drop in a few million for fuck all...they all want a part of Rangers for their cash.

There should be no complaints from Rangers fans if this scheme helps our club in our darkest hour, I am sure every supporter will give what they can to help ensure we still have a club to support in the years to come, this episode has been a real wake up call to us all it has really hit home to me just how much my team means to me in my life as I am sure it does for us all, its time for us to dig deep and keep our club afloat they need it more than we do.

What do you find weird....it's perfectly understandable <cr>

Sorry, didn't explain it well. Not that its weird, of course its understandable and if Coisty and Walter are behind it then I and many many more will be happy to donate to the cause. I just find it slightly strange that we are using the manager and Walter to ask for funds. Would have thought that it would have been more of a supporters club thing. I'm not explaining well. Anyway, is it actually happening?

Don't expect anything to run on time guys.........we (the country) are still recovering from 13 years of Labour government.

It speaks volumes for the level of mis-trust and division within our support that the only people we are prepared to believe are Ally & Walter. Quite ironic when you think that fanzines were supposedly originally intended to be a voice for the supporters, 20 years down the line, Suck is viewed by many as just as untrustworthy as the previous board.

Doubt the BBC will be quick to cover it given that it's positive news.

Don't know why this hasn't been done before the money worries. A £10 donation per month from 20,000 fans could put two good players on the park and pay them.

A monthly contribution should maybe be aimed at non season ticket holders, people who maybe would like to have a season ticket but for various genuine reasons, cannot.

People like myself.

I feel if you are already paying four or five hundred per season, plus matchday outgoings, then you've every right to believe that existing contributions are sufficient.

A monthly contribution should maybe be aimed at non season ticket holders, people who maybe would like to have a season ticket but for various genuine reasons, cannot.

People like myself.

I feel if you are already paying four or five hundred per season, plus matchday outgoings, then you've every right to believe that existing contributions are sufficient.

True but I still think 20k minimum would sign up to it. I can't get to games much and would like a direct way to put cash into the club. If you buy merchandise or anything else then money is siphoned off before the club gets cash to spend.

I'm glad this is getting done but it's sooner than expected.

My concern is that any money transferred will be swallowed up by a cva and therefore not benefit the club in the long run.

But if it's needed to keep us afloat right now, I'm all for it and will be donating.

me too.

Sorry, didn't explain it well. Not that its weird, of course its understandable and if Coisty and Walter are behind it then I and many many more will be happy to donate to the cause. I just find it slightly strange that we are using the manager and Walter to ask for funds. Would have thought that it would have been more of a supporters club thing. I'm not explaining well. Anyway, is it actually happening?

All supporters Club secretaries have been invited to Ibrox today at 12.30 for a question and answer session on this very subject. KPLFishtank, Swallie and others are going and will report back with all the ins and outs so that we all get the answers we want. (tu)