Whytes Stockbroking Firm Collapses

Guardian

As the priority is the return of investors' funds I think it's safe to say that money can be kissed goodbye.

By the way, does anyone know of an example of a successful business that Whyte has been involved with? All I see are businesses that have gone pop, or into administration at the very least.

I reckon Liberty Capital will be a very successful business.

Hmmmm. Did he intend to use Rangers money to prop this up ?

Is this was prompted his desperation.

The stockbroking firm where Rangers owner Craig Whyte was company secretary has been forced into administration.

Pritchards, based in Bournemouth, was banned from further trading five days before Rangers went into administration.

That came after the Financial Services Authority (FSA) found it had been using client funds to pay its own costs and trade on its own account.

Mr Whyte resigned as Pritchards' company secretary after that ruling.

He said he wanted to focus on his role at Ibrox.

As well as his personal involvement, Mr Whyte's firm, Liberty Capital, was a major shareholder in Pritchards.

The FSA has used new powers that require the administrator to prioritise the return of investors' funds.

Whyte does not do propping up, he only takes out.

If Pritchards did have the Arsenal share money, to somehow falsely inflate their books (or maybe not even "falsely"), surely this is illegal? Or as chairman can he place our money wherever he wants?

If Pritchards did have the Arsenal share money, to somehow falsely inflate their books (or maybe not even "falsely"), surely this is illegal? Or as chairman can he place our money wherever he wants?

My guess would be that the money was placed there to try and hide the sale.

Whyte has many firms that go bust that is his line of business,

He takes over firms and businesses that are going bust and tries to turn them around.

If he turns them around he then sells it back to the owner for higher percentage.

Thats why his name is on allot of businesses that have gone bust.

That's just pure unadulterated bullshit, name one company he has successfully "turned around", just one will suffice.