bill leckie

ylfb

1331551781' post='1059860983']

I actually think he's got a point, if you listen to any football phone in all you get is 'I'm a septic fan and I think this' and 'I'm a rangers fan and I think that' on and on going round in circles.

I'm getting a bit bored of it myself. Someone bloody buy us already!!

I would say proportionally any local radio phone-in is stacked 75/25 in favour of yahoos getting AirPlay on all things Rangers. They are well represented on all forums that can influence public perception. I believe they have OCD all things Rangers.How they function daily on other matters of life and relevance is beyond me. They do have an acute state when Rangers seems to be their sole point of existence and interaction with the rest of society. I think Freud would have had a field day but again they would have just called him a big current bun with Clinical bias :)

You can sense that he is genuinely so bored by it all that he just felt compelled to write about it for the 38th time that day.

I can also sense his disappointment at being a face not welcome on television.

You know you're ugly when Spiers and Archie McPherson beat you on to the TV for their looks.

A Dunfermline-daft mate of mine was saying much the same to me a couple of days ago as Leckie says in this article......the vast majority of non-Old Firm fans are bored rigid by the blanket coverage our situation is getting.

However, not for 1 moment do I think Leckie is bored with the story.....it's a lot more likely that he's pissed off because he knows no more (and probably significantly less) about the situation than any of us do.

"There's an outside possibility he even suggested EUFA should strip them of the 1972 Cup-Winners Cup, just because"??

Is it me or does this not make sense? The septic fan either said it or didnt say it.

Leckie is a fat clown.

"There's an outside possibility he even suggested EUFA should strip them of the 1972 Cup-Winners Cup, just because"??

Is it me or does this not make sense? The septic fan either said it or didnt say it.

Leckie is a fat clown.

They are rubbing it in; and right now we will just have to take it.