The RST and the £92k

TheLawMan

I had a little check and from what i read all client money needs to be held in a trust account and any interest earned on Client Money must stay within the Stat Trust account the original Client money was deposited in.

Which begs a further question, if im reading your point above correctly as it appears separated. (tu)

The bank account is a larger amount than the creditor which suggests that any interest is being kept within the account.

frankly the desire to see the rst fail is sickening.

or perhaps petty.

whatever adjective you choose it does you no credit.

genuine concern my hairy arse.

Go back 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 months and you could have wrote the same thing about people questioning Craig Whyte.

Look how that turned out. (tu)

Thanks for the reply Bluedell. Hopefully Shorerdbear will respond later (tu)

Go back 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 months and you could have wrote the same thing about people questioning Craig Whyte.

Look how that turned out. (tu)

Thanks for the reply Bluedell. Hopefully Shorerdbear will respond later (tu)

yeah and in a year the BBC will do a doccumentary proving the gersave money is gathering interest.

omg it will rock Scottish football to its core.

or not.

frankly the desire to see the rst fail is sickening.

or perhaps petty.

whatever adjective you choose it does you no credit.

genuine concern my hairy arse.

do you think people actually want the RST to fail ?

The people I know in the trust are regular guys whose first interest is in Rangers

been to a few of their annual dinners too....had a great time

In fact I actually assumed that they had the support of all 'Gers fans so it was a bit of a surprise when I came on here

The people I know in the trust are regular guys whose first interest is in Rangers

In fact I actually assumed that they had the support of all 'Gers fans so it was a bit of a surprise when I came on here

In all orginisations, there will always be someone that is in it for personal gain, in the current climate, it is safe to say that all Rangers Fans should be careful of who we put our trust (no pun intended) in.

I know they do mate and the reasons are :anguish: squared.

your right about the guys in the rst.

yeah and in a year the BBC will do a doccumentary proving the gersave money is gathering interest.

omg it will rock Scottish football to its core.

or not.

I am sure every board member past and present, would have paid their tickets for the annual dinner nights that they arrange. And including every board member.

OMG do you know something I don't re this!!

People want certain individuals out the trust rather than the trust to fail would be a more accurate comment. Lets be honest it's understandable why.

some want the trust to fail to make themselves feel important.

there is no doubt about that.

if suck left the rst and never returned the attacks would continue unabated.

I am sure every board member past and present, would have paid their tickets for the annual dinner nights that they arrange. And including every board member.

OMG do you know something I don't re this!!

to my knowledge every last ticket bought has been paid for in full.

Did you buy any t-shirts :lol:

I am sure. its no different to the yahoos attacks. lose the bb and they move on.

after this tax case etc is over they will just pick a new Target.

the attacks on the trust are because people want rid of an individual who is using his assocation with them to make money apparently, so i think you are wrong but ho hum....