The RST and the £92k

TheLawMan

Very serious when dealing with loans from a trust.Plus a very serious offence, if you issue a cheque knowing full well the funds are not there, to cover the amount in question.

yeah I hear they are bringing back public flogging for cheque bouncers.

yeah I hear they are bringing back public flogging for cheque bouncers.

Ridiculous that someone who is on the board and runs the business that sent in the dud cheque is still on the board. And why did it take so long to correct and why did the ticket money not get paid up front? I am sure everyone else who had to pay did this.

Do you not agree that the 18 months that I have read about is not embarrassing and downright deceitful.

Ridiculous that someone who is on the board and runs the business that sent in the dud cheque is still on the board. And why did it take so long to correct and why did the ticket money not get paid up front? I am sure everyone else who had to pay did this.

Do you not agree that the 18 months that I have read about is not embarrassing and downright deceitful.

you'll never convince me paying a bill even 18 months late is a particularly big deal. nor will I ever be convinced passing of fake merchandise unknowingly is a big deal either.

indeed for me its a yardstick of how petty the whole affair has become that its ever mentioned.

fortunately damage to the club is minimal due to the weekness of the argument.

you'll never convince me paying a bill even 18 months late is a particularly big deal. nor will I ever be convinced passing of fake merchandise unknowingly is a big deal either.

indeed for me its a yardstick of how petty the whole affair has become that its ever mentioned.

fortunately damage to the club is minimal due to the weekness of the argument.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. anyway enjoying listening to XTC and Kokomo just now.biggrin.gif

I am sure. its no different to the yahoos attacks. lose the bb and they move on.

after this tax case etc is over they will just pick a new Target.

I'm guessing I'm one of "they" that you refer to.

I believe a supporters trust in concept is a good idea. I would even go as far to a supporters trust and at least part ownership by fans will become a necessary thing for all but those clubs who are bankrolled by very rich individuals/organisations.

But...

The current RST has been polluted pretty much from the start by those who are in it for themselves be it self-aggrandizement and/or personal gain. Add this to a number of alleged or at least perceived issues of financial mismanagement and lack of transparency then you should begin to see why many people are "anti RST".

The reason the attacks - as you put it - are so prevalent just now is that the RST and especially MD are actively maneuvering to get a position of power or influence in a new regime. It's even been quoted on RM that there is an agreement within the consortium that MD would be on the board should TBK triumph. This would be completely unacceptable to me and many other supporters.

If "attacks" on the compentence and probity of the RST (of which MD is the prime mover despite "only" being a board member) is the only way to showcase our concerns then I for one will not cease.

IMHO the new owner(s) and board members of Rangers should pass a "fit and proper person" test from the fans, much more importanly than from the SFA.

I'm guessing I'm one of "they" that you refer to.

I believe a supporters trust in concept is a good idea. I would even go as far to a supporters trust and at least part ownership by fans will become a necessary thing for all but those clubs who are bankrolled by very rich individuals/organisations.

But...

The current RST has been polluted pretty much from the start by those who are in it for themselves be it self-aggrandizement and/or personal gain. Add this to a number of alleged or at least perceived issues of financial mismanagement and lack of transparency then you should begin to see why many people are "anti RST".

The reason the attacks - as you put it - are so prevalent just now is that the RST and especially MD are actively maneuvering to get a position of power or influence in a new regime. It's even been quoted on RM that there is an agreement within the consortium that MD would be on the board should TBK triumph. This would be completely unacceptable to me and many other supporters.

If "attacks" on the compentence and probity of the RST (of which MD is the prime mover despite "only" being a board member) is the only way to showcase our concerns then I for one will not cease.

IMHO the new owner(s) and board members of Rangers should pass a "fit and proper person" test from the fans, much more importanly than from the SFA.

I wasn't meaning you. but your post is heavy on paranoia i will say that.

love the beach boys. (tu)

So do I , but this is a band from the 70s saw them in the Apollo as support for Average White Band. (positive it was them) you tube clip on what are you listening to now. Took a load of my old LPs up from Glasgow at the weekend to download them onto my IPod.

So do I , but this is a band from the 70s saw them in the Apollo as support for Average White Band. (positive it was them) you tube clip on what are you listening to now. Took a load of my old LPs up from Glasgow at the weekend to download them onto my IPod.

nice. the Kevin mcdermott orchesta are my favorites.

nice. the Kevin mcdermott orchesta are my favorites.

My fav changes with the mood I am in re music. Have racks of LPs so cover just about everything.

I like the o2 advert just now. very catchy.

You two get a room ...............

I've just looked at my share certificate that I gave the RST £10 for. It's not a £1 share at all.........it's a 10 pence share !

Just wanted to clear that up

At the AGM on 20 September 1991, it was agreed that the £1 shares would be subdivided into 10 shares of 10p each and that a bonus issue would take place of 9 shares for each 1 share held. :sherlock:

Where was it established that the op was nonsense?

If anything, the one person who was able to answer and in a position to answer has confirmed he is unsure of the real answers and that he is going to check.

How does that equal nonsense ffs?

Bluebell, I've never hidden my dislike of the trust, so if that makes it an agenda then so be it, however given where we are as a club and how we have got there under the lies of Whyte, then I fully reserve the right to question the ins and outs of anyone who is posturing for a part in our future, as uncomfortable as that may be for some.

Perhaps if more people had questioned whyte prior to may 6th then the message would have got out there quicker and saved us from this embarrassment we are now in. (tu)

I've done some digging for you.

also bluepeters assertion that this is the place for balance doesn't look great with shorebear being banned last night.

if you have anymore rst questions pm me and I will ask them for you and try to get you answers.

also bluepeters assertion that this is the place for balance doesn't look great with shorebear being banned last night.

Was he? Doesn't seem to have been banned from his user profile unless I'm missing something?