Roughie Phone in

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you suggest everyone should do?

I am not suggesting anything , I know what I have to do .

I am asking you ,that's why I Quoted the Programme .

It is now another Programme which is laying in to our Club, and Fans and is no longer Impartial.

It Once was ,but not any more, and with Ewing was a breath of Fresh Air.

I don't have all the answers ,but one thing I do Know is by Switching these Channels of and not Listening any longer we are not doing our Cause any good .

I once thought not listening to them was the Answer ,but now I am convinced it is making Matters worse.

Carte Blanche an all that.

I am not suggesting anything , I know what I have to do .

I am asking you ,that's why I Quoted the Programme .

It is now another Programme which is laying in to our Club, and Fans and is no longer Impartial.

It Once was ,but not any more, and with Ewing was a breath of Fresh Air.

I don't have all the answers ,but one thing I do Know is by Switching these Channels of and not Listening any longer we are not doing our Cause any good .

I once thought not listening to them was the Answer ,but now I am convinced it is making Matters worse.

Carte Blanche an all that.

I'm glad that you totally agree with me.

lol, there are much worse, and more harmful peopel out there than alan roughy.

big roughy & DJ aren't the sharpest tacks in the box and the RR fitbaw phone in is more light hearted than anything substantial, or sinister.

i dont disagree that we need to stand up for ourselves where the media is concerned, but take the independent for example, the published an article entitled "Rangers subside in disgraceful fashion" after the defeat to Kilmarnock and the article was more like a log of songs we sung for the 90mins, including whos the F in the black, and Super Rangers. These cunts are more interested in writing about the sensitive F word than anything else to paint us as bigots.

thats far more harmful and should be addressed by the club. The fitbaw phone-in isnt anything to worry about or take seriously, half the time DJ & roughy are giggling like school girls over sexual innuendos.

That is indeed my contribution. How is it "the easy way out"? It's the absolute truth.

What would your answer be, if it's not to phone in and put our points across?

I don't have all the answers, but one thing is for sure it is getting worse .I only know now what I must do, and that's not sit back, and allow this .Not Listening and not

Contacting them is not the Answer.I know that for sure.

Ask yourself that question .

It is the Easy way out and you know it is.

I don't have all the answers, but one thing is for sure it is getting worse .I only know now what I must do, and that's not sit back, and allow this .Not Listening and not

Contacting them is not the Answer.I know that for sure.

Ask yourself that question .

It is the Easy way out and you know it is.

You keep agreeing with my opinion, but it looks like you don't know that.

Some can Idly sit back and let them Rant ,but as a Fan now its time to Fight Back before our Teamis Sanctioned to the Hilt .

You say it's a serious issue and then come out with the above.

Do you honestly think that the football authorities hand out sanctions based on the comments made on Radio phone-ins?

How about the Old style Letter writing ,do you think that may do the trick?

I am going to go down that route and see what I get back.

Well, whatever it is, we need to do something that compliments the democratic processes of the country. I have an interest these things; not necessarily when it comes to Rangers, but it certainly covers Rangers. Perhaps we have to fight for our culture, without being too grand about it, but I get the impression that Rangers symbolise something to these people, that doesn't mean just Rangers. Scotland is a cultural battle-ground, England is as well, but in Scotland it is cutting edged when it comes to the type of things Rangers get associated with.

Do you honestly think that the football authorities hand out sanctions based on the comments made on Radio phone-ins?

Hard opinion is formed by what people hear spouted in the media.

Sanctions aren't based on it, but we are consistently fighting against the tide of public opinion, because of the shite and lies spouted on these shows, and elsewhere.

Just picking one incident out of the air, look at the way the Artur Boruc "crossing himself" matter was handled. Newspapers, fans, church leaders, TV news programmes, the lot, were all spouting the nonsense about how he had been "found guilty of blessing himself".

It was no coincidence that every phone line and online newspaper opinion facilities were full of this pish.

I do believe that if they Listen to the Masses enough, I think eventually they will cave in ,remember the FARE fiasco UEFA listened to them.

Sanctions and more Sanctions.Outside Body and look what happened .

I honestly believe it will happen if enough of them Bombard the Airwaves and we sit Idly by once again.

The one and only Radio Channel I listen to now, and it has become another Platform to Boot Rangers, and their Fans whilst we are down.

Let me ask you one thing , what was the Fucking need for the guy to bring up our Fucking old so called anti Catholic signing Policy?

Well, whatever it is, we need to do something that compliments the democratic processes of the country. I have an interest these things; not necessarily when it comes to Rangers, but it certainly covers Rangers. Perhaps we have to fight for our culture, without being too grand about it, but I get the impression that Rangers symbolise something to these people, that doesn't mean just Rangers. Scotland is a cultural battle-ground, England is as well, but in Scotland it is cutting edged when it comes to the type of things Rangers get associated with.

Scotland is a religious battle ground.

Rangers are one of the top targets for the gorilla warfare.

Oops, did I say...

I do believe that if they Listen to the Masses enough, I think eventually they will cave in ,remember the FARE fiasco UEFA listened to them.

Sanctions and more Sanctions.Outside Body and look what happened .

I honestly believe it will happen if enough of them Bombard the Airwaves and we sit Idly by once again.

The one and only Radio Channel I listen to now, and it has become another Platform to Boot Rangers, and their Fans whilst we are down.

Let me ask you one thing , what was the Fucking need for the guy to bring up our Fucking old so called anti Catholic signing Policy?

I am getting tired by the fact John Spencer, and others before him I believe, being overlooked in our club's history just because it doesn't quite suit what they want to believe.

Oops, did I say...

When you want to beat a people within a culture you do it by using the 'implied' person; it forms the narrative that you use to undercut them. There is the implied Rangers fan, that does not tie with anyone we know; but you so demonise your enemy that it undermines what they have to say and anything else they may do in retort.

What you have to remember is that Alan Rough is not capable of tying his own shoelaces. Why someone gives him a platform to offer an opinion is beyond belief. Basically he doesn't have a clue about most things - just switch off!

That's not the best answer is it?

As I said earlier that's the Easy way out .

This Programme prior to Ewen leaving was the only Impartial Phone in in Scotland, and now its turned into a Frenzied Feeding Ground for all things anti Rangers Fans and Club.

Hard opinion is formed by what people hear spouted in the media.

Sanctions aren't based on it, but we are consistently fighting against the tide of public opinion, because of the shite and lies spouted on these shows, and elsewhere.

Just picking one incident out of the air, look at the way the Artur Boruc "crossing himself" matter was handled. Newspapers, fans, church leaders, TV news programmes, the lot, were all spouting the nonsense about how he had been "found guilty of blessing himself".

It was no coincidence that every phone line and online newspaper opinion facilities were full of this pish.

And was he convicted for blessing himself? No, he wasn't, and most sensible members of the population knew that. The hard of thinking were led by those who are paid to manipulate and sensationalise a story in order to make a few bob.

Football phone-ins, especially those on commercial stations, court controversy in order to attract listeners and callers. Simple.

Oops, did I say...

Yes I am going to agree again but I do realise it ,the Irony of it.

A political and Religous Minefield which has to be negotiated, and Fought till the End .

If we don't Fight this thing then it is going to Swallow us up, and we will never ever be herd again .Time to speak out now and be herd .

We allowed them to take our songs and slowly we are allowing them to take our Club . I say no more.