Roughie Phone in

I do believe that if they Listen to the Masses enough, I think eventually they will cave in ,remember the FARE fiasco UEFA listened to them.

Sanctions and more Sanctions.Outside Body and look what happened .

I honestly believe it will happen if enough of them Bombard the Airwaves and we sit Idly by once again.

The one and only Radio Channel I listen to now, and it has become another Platform to Boot Rangers, and their Fans whilst we are down.

Let me ask you one thing , what was the Fucking need for the guy to bring up our Fucking old so called anti Catholic signing Policy?

UEFA employed FARE to report on instances of racist/sectarian behaviour and then acted upon their report. Whether FARE should have been awarded that is a different matter entirely, but they were far more legitimate than a Real Radio programme.

I don't listen to it, so I'm unable to comment on why our signing policy was brought up.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And was he convicted for blessing himself? No, he wasn't, and most sensible members of the population knew that. The hard of thinking were led by those who are paid to manipulate and sensationalise a story in order to make a few bob.

Football phone-ins, especially those on commercial stations, court controversy in order to attract listeners and callers. Simple.

He was not convicted of blessing himself, but it didn't stop taigs saying in front of me that that was what had happened.

Neither did it stop "sensible members of the population" in just about every media outlet in the country from saying it.

This was due to the collective propoganda of phone ins, newspapers and TV all feeding one another.

Sensible members of the population were few and far between on this issue...especially if they were RCs or Rangers haters, that is.

And was he convicted for blessing himself? No, he wasn't, and most sensible members of the population knew that. The hard of thinking were led by those who are paid to manipulate and sensationalise a story in order to make a few bob.

Football phone-ins, especially those on commercial stations, court controversy in order to attract listeners and callers. Simple.

Casey, I sense you have an edge about these matters. What are your thoughts about how Rangers fans respond to the damage the club takes?

I am getting tired by the fact John Spencer, and others before him I believe, being overlooked in our club's history just because it doesn't quite suit what they want to believe.

Yes, and so am I ,it is high time these Lies where Challenged now, and I am at the Stage where I will write to these Cretins instead of them getting my Money from a Phone in .

Besides If I called I wouldn't get on with a name like William .

One the one hand we say "Don't listen to Clyde/Real Radio" and on the other we complain about its content.

I listened tonight, and of the 30 or so callers 29 were "Sellic" fans.

Either we disregard it entirely, or we make a concerted effort to phone in and redress the balance.

Casey, I sense you have an edge about these matters. What are your thoughts about how Rangers fans respond to the damage the club takes?

What do you mean by an edge?

We should ignore the shite that gets spouted by some thick taigs, and also Bears, on these footballing equivilents of The Jeremy Kyle Show.

There are matters which crop up now and again which need to be addressed by the club. The McCoist edit is a prime example, and one which was swiftly dealt with and both parties moved on. McCoist happy to accept the apology that was given, the BBC accepting that they were in the wrong and that they were caught out. I do feel that Murray should have been stronger when UEFA were first on our case over TBB, but he was too busy working for his title and propping up McConnell's sham of a government.

One the one hand we say "Don't listen to Clyde/Real Radio" and on the other we complain about its content.

Either we disregard it entirely, or we make a concerted effort to phone in and redress the balance.

Correct. It's not exactly rocket science.

(awaits some nonsensical comment about not giving money to these radio stations. :D )

UEFA employed FARE to report on instances of racist/sectarian behaviour and then acted upon their report. Whether FARE should have been awarded that is a different matter entirely, but they were far more legitimate than a Real Radio programme.

I don't listen to it, so I'm unable to comment on why our signing policy was brought up.

So that was ok then,was it?Along with breaking the Data Protection act, and allowing Rangers Fans Personal Data out to C----c FC .Who had complained about them.

Rangers where set up and that's a fact. So was I by FARE and other Rangers Fans.This one will role .Trust me.

And the Fact that the Caller brought the subject of our Policy signing up in Relation to us going into Liquidation, was relevant?

Try Writing a complaint ,Casey will disagree ,but he always disagrees on these Matters when it comes to Mhedia and the Likes .

I reckon a Letter makes it more official, and they always have to respond ,but be careful they don't give out your Personal Data Like FARE did they are good at that.

Pony Express is better.

Also you wont give them your Money whilst Phoning. And you can put it all down on Paper and get your Full point over.

Try Writing a complaint ,Casey will disagree ,but he always disagrees on these Matters when it comes to Mhedia and the Likes .

I reckon a Letter makes it more official, and they always have to respond ,but be careful they don't give out your Personal Data Like FARE did they are good at that.

Pony Express is better.

Also you wont give them your Money whilst Phoning. And you can put it all down on Paper and get your Full point over.

What we see what happens when people write to the BBC and these, rather polite, sanitised replies they get.

Pony Express is better.

I dont understand why people give a fuck what non Bears think/write/spew. Let the the media talk pish for the scum they print for.

The Media and the SFA/SPL are running scared of Celtic. That's not me being paranoid, its a fact.

They are running the show and they have us were the want us, on the ground constantly putting the boot in.

They are writing to HMRC, UEfa, FIFA, SPL, SFA SFL and countless others (even Mr Barrymore)

When are we going to see a Newspaper article " That said Large John Knew