Is it just me ?.

reddrock

Paul Murrays TBK bid now in and he is still bumping his gums , the more I hear him the more I hear desperation .

I am presuming admin are legally bound to ensure all bids are looked at in the same manner and to establish which is better for the club in the long term .

The more he goes on the more it concerns me that he seems desperate to rush this through , I have indeed made it clear his connection to Ticketus bothers me .

He just seems to be on the box spouting every mins , I dont think this will happen but when admin close the bidding process they should at least give us an outline of each bid , well the basics anyway .

I wonder when the court decision on Whytes ticketus deal is given what bearing that will have on TBK Bid inadmins eyes.

To be fair he would look a right knob blanking the interviewer, it is a huge story of course he will be on tv, i think he has come across ok and its all sound Rangers men behind him with expertise in various fields, the Ticketus situation needs addressed but how that ends up will affect all bidding parties, the BK bid is growing on me.

Paul Murrays TBK bid now in and he is still bumping his gums , the more I hear him the more I hear desperation .

I am presuming admin are legally bound to ensure all bids are looked at in the same manner and to establish which is better for the club in the long term .

The more he goes on the more it concerns me that he seems desperate to rush this through , I have indeed made it clear his connection to Ticketus bothers me .

He just seems to be on the box spouting every mins , I dont think this will happen but when admin close the bidding process they should at least give us an outline of each bid , well the basics anyway .

I wonder when the court decision on Whytes ticketus deal is given what bearing that will have on TBK Bid inadmins eyes.

100% Agree with the above 00000042.gif

I can't see how it could be described as desperation - after the bid has been put in.

The administrators will decide what deal is best for the creditors, not what is best for the long-term good of Rangers. Clark has already said that examining future financing is not in his remit.

I believe he has handled the Blue Knights bid quite well, and his interviews have been impressive. I suspect he is determined to keep the BK bid in the public eye as much as possible, particularly given the apparant antipathy shown toward the bid by the administrators, Clark & Whitehouse. Their behaviour in recent days has been a cause for concern, and this 'open-ended' bidding process does not inspire confidence.

I can't see how it could be described as desperation - after the bid has been put in.

The administrators will decide what deal is best for the creditors, not what is best for the long-term good of Rangers. Clark has already said that examining future financing is not in his remit.

Unfortunately,you are correct. I'd be very surprised if the administrators didn't select the deal with the most current capital,rather than the one that's best for our club long term....OR as the cynic in me would say; the one that Craig Whyte walks away with most money from :craphead:

I too am extremely concerned by his bid to buy Rangers just feel we are going from Spiv to Spiv on this one.

Maybe somebody without the emotoonal tie would be better .Some body who can think clearly about making desicions based on business ideas as well as Football reasons.

Kennedy comes over stronger in that drpartment, but at the end of the day i hope whoever it is they can get our club out of this shitty mess .

Keep those two shisters DavidMurray and whyte as far away as possible .

Everytime i think of those two i think of the word CUNTS and my blood pressure rises.

I want information on whats going on but Murray seems to be putting out a lot of propaganda.

I was not impressed by his call to have the bidding closed/accepted prior to the taigs game.

This was simply playing to us fans and was so transparent.

There are positives about having a former board member and accountant as part of the team running the club. He'll know it better than any other bid. He did also warn against Whyte.

Furthermore, his role in the previous regime's board and their management would have been relatively neglible, given SDM's preference for calling the shots and get Bain to run the show.

Also, Ticketus were used for smaller deals before Whyte. Perhaps Paul Murray has got a better deal for Rangers than Whyte did, allowing the payback to stretched out into the future, thus limiting the effect on the club's income. Ticketus would agree to it in order to safeguard their investment.

Can TBK ditch them if the Administrator proves the deal's not binding? Would they be better to agree a deal for possible future short term revenue streams?