IF they win the league at Ibrox

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They will not win it

The players will stand up

Haha,thats a gid yin,,,our players are a disgrace the way they are playing,they should still be good enough to beat lower teams and are not,,i fear for next week ,it could be a tonking by the mhanks

If they win, they win. If they lose, they lose. All I care about is that we continue to show these cunts what it is to have a touch of class and dignity. Have your tainted title, you'll just be borrowing it from its home.

what i remember the sweetest about when we won the title on their patch is the depth the tims stooped that day. do not ever allow ourselves to lower our great clubs proud reputation to that. if they win they win, simple. lets sing them out. that will rile them more than any pitch invasion or any othe over the top reaction will.

No matter if we win lose or draw if your there we must drown their niose out.

Sing it loud and i am positive Rangers can beat this very average C----c team.

Lets face it they are being assisted in every way.

Goals not given and players sent off against them .

Then handed the points by us in admin.

They are embarassed and if we Attack them from the start we will win.

Not fully convinced they will win it at Ibrox but if they do I'd make our players stand and watch them celebrate.

If that doesn't put fire in their belly then the door is waiting to hit their arse on the way out our club come the Summer.

It's a good call TBH ... then they will know what it means to lose in Glasgow :anguish:

They dont actually mean alot in the Scottish Premier League

In Ireland they want to be are in disguise as a scottish team

What they have in their history (big jock knew ) is something that is disgusting and not right .

We whatever our shotcomings havent that stigma and thank god i could not support a team values & no honour.