Timmy In Pain

From Kerryfail St.

dannybhoy67 was so sure the treble was in the bag. :wanker:

screenshotat20120318172.png

The mood changed :lol:

153mn9y.jpg

They turn on the players and dannybhoy67 ( remember him ? :lol: ) realises there will be no effing treble after all ! Roon Ye dannybhoy ... :crabflute:

igjj8w.jpg

Still, they'll win it next year. :rolleyes:

screenshotat20120318173.png

imqx48.jpg

Sevilliano says it's all the Ref's fault, he's a cheatin bastard apparently... :p20:

Talk Thelic wanted in on the act as CoatbridgeBhoy gets tore intae Wee Lenny and The Bottlers :lol:

mkygp5.jpg

And finally, JungleBhoy tells the fuckin truth, it was NEVER a penalty, Stokes is a DIVIN CHEATIN LITTLE PRICK ! :clap::lol::clap:

2vw9vr8.jpg

No Rebel Treble Ya fenian Bastards ! :uk: :uk: :uk:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny, we've not seen many tims (or Lemmon) complaining about dodgy refereeeing for ages.

In fact not since the last time they lost.

Have the refs had a great spell which just ended today ?

Poor wee celtic, alweays cheated, never defeated :lol:

Great gif mate.

If Aluko got a two match ban then this rhat's got to get one too.

I'm pretty sure he can't because Collum booked him.

We all know that he would have got away with it if he hadn't been...

Good to hear that Lennon is back to his best - blaming the officials when they lose a game. He couldn't have been more bitter about it after the game and never even had the courtesy of congratulating Kilmarnock on their victory.

It was very sweet to watch them get fucked today after all the talk of their treble aspirations, which lets face it, they have been slabbering on about for more weeks than I care to remember.

Kilmarnock brought them right back down to earth today and I for one cannot hide my sheer delight of that fact. Hopefully Hearts will get through against St Mirren in midweek and then put them out of the Scottish Cup.

As far as the league goes, they won it on a technicality, namely ourselves being deducted ten points. That is the day they won the league, and if they care to differ, that is up to them. On that day we were a mere 4 points behind them and I for one never doubted that we could have still went on and won 4 league titles in a row.

They are bottle merchants. Pure and simple. They bottled it today. They bottled it at Motherwell all those years ago and they bottled it again at Inverness last season. Incidentally, did Paddy McCourt not dive to get a penalty in the last minute of that league deciding game?

So the next time they tell you they were going to win the league anyway, don't waste your time arguing with them. They want a reaction. The small fact that they are angered by the word TAINTED is enough for me. They know they haven't won the league on merit and that is fact.