Knew it wouldn't be too long.

The point is it isn't just there fans that are scum every cunt involved with ra sellick think like this.

Neil Lennon running about like a fanny shouting he's a cheat etc.

I don't think there has ever been a ra sellick manager that gives credit to the other team? It's everyone elses fault they never won.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no surprise that the mhank hordes act like this when it it that way from boardroom to management level.....to even say killie didnt desreve to win the cup is a joke.....and i have no doubt f**k all ill be done about these twitter comments either

TLB should be charged by the SFA for his post match interview today. I assume they must be going to appeal the yellow card, that should force the SFA tolook at the decision and see there was no contact.

no surprise that the mhank hordes act like this when it it that way from boardroom to management level.....to even say killie didnt desreve to win the cup is a joke.....and i have no doubt f**k all ill be done about these twitter comments either

TLB should be charged by the SFA for his post match interview today. I assume they must be going to appeal the yellow card, that should force the SFA tolook at the decision and see there was no contact.

I left the Indigo hotel in Waterloo Street about an hour ago and they were fighting along the street with each other,seeing Glaswegian midgets dressed as Leprechauns hitting each other,rounded off our day brilliantly.

You should have got pictures and videos.

I left the Indigo hotel in Waterloo Street about an hour ago and they were fighting along the street with each other,seeing Glaswegian midgets dressed as Leprechauns hitting each other,rounded off our day brilliantly.

Taig on taig violence, ye canny beat it.

The point is it isn't just there fans that are scum every cunt involved with ra sellick think like this.

Neil Lennon running about like a fanny shouting he's a cheat etc.

I don't think there has ever been a ra sellick manager that gives credit to the other team? It's everyone elses fault they never won.

Never gracious in defeat mate which is quite supprising considering how may times they have been sporting thier runners up medals

there is NO WAY the sfa will investigate that chunt .....mind you stokes should also be done for his tatter comments.....