rino!

bon03

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS fish, how you compare him and lennon is beyond me. That post is utter garbage.

He reminded me of Lemmon tonight......his behaviour was out of order and his manager knew it thats why he came off

I dont like the corrupt cheating greasies anyway for starters, everyone of them

He reminded me of Lemmon tonight......his behaviour was out of order and his manager knew it thats why he came off

I'm sensing a lot of anger in you Fishy.

haddock must be on the menu or someting in work this week!

Gattuso....the Neil Lemmon of Milan a feckin animal, hope Gerrard or Bellamy slices the barsteward up in the final

just when i was thinking the fish isn´t that bad a chap you come out with this pish :no:

wishing an injury on a player that isn´t in the hoops is disgraceful behaviour!!!!

There is a fine line between being a thug and being passionate. It's very easy to cross it, see Keane, Lennon, Gattuso and even Scott Brown as examples.

What would we give to have a player who showed that much passion and commitment to the cause just now?

that kind of player is priceless!weve never had anyone in the middle of the park since McCall!

comparing rino to lemmon - thats tantamount to treason - rinos a hero to rangers fans for obvious reasons.

that kind of player is priceless!weve never had anyone in the middle of the park since McCall!

ehm, what about gattuso? or reyna? I know what you're getting at but mccall was a good layer in a great side. he was made to look great because it was a really good team.

Fish sometimes your posts are very extreme but i can still see where your coming from but that post is too far. I can see no reason how you would want him to get injured or even how you hate the guy unless he pumped your missus.

I have no idea why you bother with FISH. The guy knows two things about rangers and football in particular. Sod and all.

He just gives his drivvle in here cos he knows it winds people up and the admin team let him do it.

that is their choice of course. He has nothing constructive to give to any debate and every player present or past is a "donkeu."

If you don't agree with him your head is in the sand

Angry and cluless,you really can be a dumb-ass at times mr. Fish,your input to most topics on this forum,is either negative or stupid,(most of the time both) doh