Jelavic

Docopops

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everton reported him as bought for £7m. Another case of the fans being mislead!

From what I can gather from reporting and various people that know a few bits of 'insider knowledge' at the club the £5.5m is what we've paid with the rest performance/appearance based. You have to realise Everton hadn't bought a player for a couple of years whilst we'd sold plenty so it suited the Club to talk of the fee at its top end.

Everton are the tarriers of england hate them with a passion also sing there song about rangers and liverpool

It think it's a strange one mate because fans Liverpool & Everton have an affinity with both clubs , in the 80's you'd see those bobble hats with half Everton/Rangers , Liverpool/celtic or vice versa. Currently I know Liverpool feel they have a 'closeness' with Celtic and that YNWA bollocks and I think they are suited to each other as the classless behaviour or their fans and managers in particular shows. A lot of Evertonians think the players we've shared Steven, Stevens, Gazza, Ferguson , Durrant , mcCall , Arteta , Kanchelskis & particularly Gough and Weir has brought us closer not to mention Walter . Personally mate I have loads of reasons but my mate who used to sit next to me was killed in Iraq and for me and mates their behaviour over poppies and Remembrance Sunday meant that even the lads amongst us who may have not been pro-Rangers certainly are now.

It think it's a strange one mate because fans Liverpool & Everton have an affinity with both clubs , in the 80's you'd see those bobble hats with half Everton/Rangers , Liverpool/celtic or vice versa. Currently I know Liverpool feel they have a 'closeness' with Celtic and that YNWA bollocks and I think they are suited to each other as the classless behaviour or their fans and managers in particular shows. A lot of Evertonians think the players we've shared Steven, Stevens, Gazza, Ferguson , Durrant , mcCall , Arteta , Kanchelskis & particularly Gough and Weir has brought us closer not to mention Walter . Personally mate I have loads of reasons but my mate who used to sit next to me was killed in Iraq and for me and mates their behaviour over poppies and Remembrance Sunday meant that even the lads amongst us who may have not been pro-Rangers certainly are now.

Clelland as well craphead2.gif

Signing players from a club means nothing does that mean we have an iffinity with hibs or dundee united the amount of players we had from them everton are the prodimently catholic club in liverpool have been throughout ther history as a said they have a song they sing about throwing rangers and liverpool fans in the royal blue mersey

Signing players from a club means nothing does that mean we have an iffinity with hibs or dundee united the amount of players we had from them everton are the prodimently catholic club in liverpool have been throughout ther history as a said they have a song they sing about throwing rangers and liverpool fans in the royal blue mersey

I'm pretty sure that came from Liverpool being their biggest rivals and we were pretty much top club at the time. They have a Protestant Church pretty much attached to the ground so I fail to see how they're full of tims :pipe:

Liverpool were formed and mostly supported by orangemen evertons fans came from mostly irish familys

Where do you get this "knowledge" from mate? Only, I've been an Evertonian in the city of Liverpool for a long time and I can tell you that religion is not a factor here. I know that it's the be all and end all in other cities but not ours. We are football people. We leave religious bigotry to the religious bigots. Liverpool are "close" to Celtic because Celtic were very good to them after Hillsborough. Rangers have also been good since as well.

Incidentally, Liverpool were founded by scabs who wouldn't follow the principled stand that the rest of the Everton people took when they left Anfield!

Read this mate;- http://www.toffeeweb.com/fans/beingblue/religion.asp