Could the Legends game become a regular fixture?

Travelrug

Do you think that this could become a regular occurrence? Maybe 2/3 fixtures a season?

For me this fixture has been ideal opportunity to mix the old with the new.

Firstly, the old, I am able to take my dad to the game as he had to give up his season ticket 4 years ago after suffering a stroke. This will be his first time back at Ibrox since then and the auld yin is buzzing.

Secondly, I am taking my wee laddie to his first ever game. Just turning 5 I still think he is a wee bit young to grasp what is happening but the atmosphere and crowd will not be too intimidating for the bairn. He is also buzzing and keeps asking if he can take the RFFF union flag along with him. In years to come he will thank me for letting him see the likes of Super Ally, Laudrup, Mols, Goughie and Gazza.

Cannae wait

We have some of the 9iar guys playing at Ibrox, 0n a friday evening. Prices are £12 and we are struggling to find a decent turnout. Unless we get 40,000, sadly, I cannot see this being repeated.

I would also love to see a benefit game for the current squad to pay them back for the wage cut ... hail.gif

I like that you're enthusiastic about seeing the old legends play, as I'm I as I was too young to enjoy watching these great players play back in their day. But I can't see it becoming more regular as the ticket sales for the up coming game has been surprisingly low, unless the demand is high they have no reason to make it a regular fixture. :disappointment: