Blue Knights Bid In Doubt

Broxi

Unless you have the details avaialble to D&P regarding all the bids then that is just your theory on what will happen.

Nothing more.

(tu)

Exactly, nobody knows what the bids are so how can people say one bid is better than the other and talk as though they are 100% sure of it!

Tell me another possible way out of this mess ?

I don't know mate but that is why I am sat in an office on a football forum and not in D&P's position.

Unless we get the information they have on the bids (which we wont) then it's all guess work as to whats going to happen.

Regardless of whether you support one bid over another I don't think we are really in a position to rejoice at any potetntial bidders backing out. Competetion is got to be healthy in our current situation. Remember it's partly due to the 'only show in town' that took us over that we are in this mess (please note I said partly before I get bombarded with "it wasn't just him").

Can't wait till ticketus buy us, bend us over a bench and starting fucking us like there is no tommoro.

I guess we will need to find other revenue streams if they own a discounted portion of our season tickets, will never forgive whyte for selling us out to them

it isn't really. the admins say whytes irrelevant. they will just have to make that the case.

According to STV news, D&P are saying that "they have fund away round any prososed block by whyte " must mean that the TBK are still very much in the running.

it isn't really. the admins say whytes irrelevant. they will just have to make that the case.

Murrays statement clearly indicates that he - who has d&p on speeddial - doesn't think Whyte irrelevant.