Does anyone else smell a stitch up between SDM/CW/PM

iconicman

I liked the thought of Brian Kennedy's involvement, he seemed to everything that Craig Whyte was supposed to be. Invest a little, stand the club on it's feet and make it operate properly (except with verifiable sources).

It now seems we're being rail-roaded down a path I'm not sure we all want to follow with Ticketus in bed with us. Will the fan share issue be used to repay Ticketus? How much bank debt is going to be raised to pay the CVA?

The longer this saga draws on, the more we hear on this soap opera, does anyone else think this is all just a carefully concocted plan between Sir David Murray/ Craig Whyte and Paul Murray to move the club out of MIH, through CVA and back into Little Murray's hands?

Isn't is all just a little too convenient? If TBK end up with the club, will there not be a smell of something rotten?

I mean, the odds of someone walking up to SDM and buy the club, accept FULL responsibility for the tax case, completely repay the bank a mere 6 months before the tax decision is fairly astounding.

Then we find that a VCT, an aggressive profit seeking company chooses to give £24m from buying 50% of the season books for the next 4 years to a business that, by the owners own admission was losing £10m a year. Where was the business case for that? Lets drain 50% income from a club for 4 years, yeah, that seems a sound investment!

Oh look everything went tits up! Don't worry Craig Whytes administrators are on the case. A little bit of showboating in court, look like your doing something against Whyte. No money recovered yet. No Ticketus deal cancelled.

Finally we have Paul Murray riding to the rescue with Ticketus in tow, the company that gave Whyte the cash to fund his takeover? Really?

I'm really getting :sleep1: with the whole farce and it all seems a little :shifty: to me

Some people have got some imagination on them!! :rolleyes:

:blush::craphead: Possibly but seriously, nothing in this whole administration makes any sense whatsoever!

I just hope that whoever gets a hold of the club sorts it out soon and gets the current guys tied down to a deal quickly.

I fear the transfer window!

I kind of wish Kennedy had never got involved in the first place. He put in an insufficient bid after saying he didn't really want to own the club anyway, now he's offering his preference of one bid over others that he probably doesn't know much about.