Radio Snyde

ger50champ

Decided to listen to the garbage that is Radio Snyde tonight

Seems like another Beggar had joined the show in Gerry McCulloch as Moderator/Presenter.

FFs there is just no hiding the fact that this shower are biased to the core.

45mins in and the sycophantic retards on this show are getting all the excuses in for no1 rodents behaviour while slaughtering everything Rangers.

Not one Rangers fan on which you would expect

Only ever two scenarios that Gers fans get on as token gesture

1 Daryl King will have to be on the show ,usually once a week

2 The Ger fan gets on but his comments are not debated if it doesnt suit Shows agenda and hes faded out or cut off.

Tonight there has hardly been any reference to Ian Brines or Decisions that went Beggars way on Sunday.

These BEGGAR RODENTS HATE US and they are giving every tim in the Country the platform to spout there hatred for us and more often than not it goes unchallenged.

The sad news is Real Radio have now hired Peter Martin to be there lead presenter and John Hartsons been a guest on there show

Its fucking scary what the media in this Country are getting up to and we are lame ducks really.

Honestly hope one day we are able to ban these reptiles from Ibrox.

Decided to listen to the garbage that is Radio Snyde tonight

Seems like another Beggar had joined the show in Gerry McCulloch as Moderator/Presenter.

FFs there is just no hiding the fact that this shower are biased to the core.

45mins in and the sycophantic retards on this show are getting all the excuses in for no1 rodents behaviour while slaughtering everything Rangers.

Not one Rangers fan on which you would expect

Only ever two scenarios that Gers fans get on as token gesture

1 Daryl King will have to be on the show ,usually once a week

2 The Ger fan gets on but his comments are not debated if it doesnt suit Shows agenda and hes faded out or cut off.

Tonight there has hardly been any reference to Ian Brines or Decisions that went Beggars way on Sunday.

These BEGGAR RODENTS HATE US and they are giving every tim in the Country the platform to spout there hatred for us and more often than not it goes unchallenged.

The sad news is Real Radio have now hired Peter Martin to be there lead presenter and John Hartsons been a guest on there show

Its fucking scary what the media in this Country are getting up to and we are lame ducks really.

Honestly hope one day we are able to ban these reptiles from Ibrox.

I've asked this before and it looks like I'm asking it again.

Why put yourself through purgatory (an RC link indeed) by tuning in to (and giving indirect finance through advertising revenues) a shower of anti-Rangers-anti and Protestant bead-rattling bastards like the pish you hear on Radio Catholic?

We know they hate us - listening in only confirms (another RC link) that.

Don't give them the hits - deprive them of revenue - tell your friends and family to do likewise.

It's the best way.

I haven't tuned in to this station for some years now - honestly - I feel much better for it. :sherlock:

Any Bear tuning in to a Clyde phone-in (or indeed any Clyde show) needs their head examined.

Let them get on with their Selik love-in.

Who really cares?

I agree with all your points and yes maybe i do have a sad life, but it seems there are just too many Rangers fans that just dont care what is written or said about our club...

and in my opinion... its this fact thats helped get us where we are today in Scotland...MARGINALISED

I agree with all your points and yes maybe i do have a sad life, but it seems there are just too many Rangers fans that just dont care what is written or said about our club...

and in my opinion... its this fact thats helped get us where we are today in Scotland...MARGINALISED

I do care what is said and written about us and our club - but tuning in to and giving revenue to these fuck-pigs isn't my way of dealing with those who hate us.

If it's how you choose to do it - be my guest. <cr>

I stopped listening to those phone ins about about a decade ago because it was so biased.I also stopped listening to clyde full stop because of this, shame really there was quite a funny guy done the breakfast show cant remember his name.

I would urge all Rangers fans to have nothing to do with rc.

Why put yourself through purgatory (an RC link indeed) by tuning in to (and giving indirect finance through advertising revenues) a shower of anti-Rangers-anti and Protestant bead-rattling bastards like the pish you hear on Radio Catholic?

Don't give them the hits - deprive them of revenue - tell your friends and family to do likewise.

It's the best way.

I haven't tuned in to this station for some years now - honestly - I feel much better for it. :sherlock:

Any Bear tuning in to a Clyde phone-in (or indeed any Clyde show) needs their head examined.

Who really cares?

They have changed their stance on this .

They have changed their stance on this .

Trust me ED - I wouldn't know. :sherlock:

Still, if they can give a full scatter-water RC send-off to the pink QC a week after their Scottish high-heid-yin told the world and its granny that two men having it off with one another is not the RC way (unless he's an ordained prie.....nah, let's not go there) then I guess anything is possible.

Question:

Is every sperm still sacred to these people? :rolleyes:

Still, if they can give a full scatter-water RC send-off to the pink QC a week after their Scottish high-heid-yin told the world and its granny that two men having it off with one another is not the RC way (unless he's an ordained prie.....nah, let's not go there) then I guess anything is possible.

Question:

So much so that it has been alleged and many people understand they remove it from that anal cavity of the innocent to keep it , or is that removal of evidence. rolleyes.gif

Question:

CB mate, the only question you should be asking a RC priest about sperm is.............does he spit or swallow.

Spare us that simple answer mate.take it you were one of David Murrays appologists???

Know your enemies my friend

There's at least 3 thread's on the very same pish started every week.

'We know who the enemies are, the mhedia are scum, fucking papes' bla, bla, bla.

Don't listen and you wont get annoyed, seems simple.

It's the best way.

Who really cares?

Plenty on here by the looks of it.

fuckin hell,sure learn a few things coming on this site from fellow bears

No wonder we dont sing from the same hym sheet if you get guys slagging you off for slagging them off

Sad thing is its from guys that talk complete shit themselves