Radio Snyde

ger50champ

I agree with all your points and yes maybe i do have a sad life, but it seems there are just too many Rangers fans that just dont care what is written or said about our club...

and in my opinion... its this fact thats helped get us where we are today in Scotland...MARGINALISED

well said mate im with you 100% on this,we allow these people to spout their opinions all over our mhedia and to a lot of folk its a case of 'oh let them get on with it'. well im sorry but thats not the way i see it,c'mon 6 panelists and FIVE of them Sellik minded,where is the balance in that,Sportscene etc.they are all the same, thats WHATS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY..

The sad fact is the panelists are Celtic minded bigots who are employed by other Celtic minded bigots. Unfortunately we have Celtic minded bigots all over the place in positions of power, because us bluenoses who were once in positions of power allowed the bigots jobs thus then came the removal of said bluenoses. It's pretty fuckin obvious I think.

Don't give them the hits - deprive them of revenue - tell your friends and family to do likewise.

It's the best way.

Can i ask you something mr Mod?? I respect you must be a sound bear as you have so many reps... but do you live in a wee world surrounded by just bears,drink in Rangers only bars and watch only things you want to hear??? We dont all have that luxury

Someone once told be about 6years ago the Rangers fans are the most appathetic support going and i thought what bollocks not realising what he meant.

The guy was well informed and very respected by me before he started getting death threats.

Over these last few years i started to see where he was coming from.

Sadly there are times when i do get a reality check and think hes spot on.

Thankfully the last couple of weeks has shown me what real Rangers fans can do for the club i love .I will never forget how good it felt to be a bear last Sunday or Friday night

Don't give them the hits - deprive them of revenue - tell your friends and family to do likewise.

It's the best way.

Can i ask you something mr Mod?? I respect you must be a sound bear as you have so many reps... but do you live in a wee world surrounded by just bears,drink in Rangers only bars and watch only things you want to hear??? We dont all have that luxury

Someone once told be about 6years ago the Rangers fans are the most appathetic support going and i thought what bollocks not realising what he meant.

The guy was well informed and very respected by me before he started getting death threats.

Thankfully the last couple of weeks has shown me what real Rangers fans can do for the club i love .I will never forget how good it felt to be a bear last Sunday or Friday night

addition............................. when we stick together

It's the best way.

If it's me you're referring to: A) I didn't know I had many reps. B) I live in a world surrounded by Bears and drink in Rangers-only bars. Not down to my location (though I'm in a Rangers-friendly town) but through choice. Not for me yer' deedley-deedley type pubs in Glasgow or elsewhere - fuck them - they get none of my custom - not even abroad. and C) Your 'friend' was bang on - we are (were?) the most apathetic support imaginable....but give us a cause to follow and we'll flood any town or village hall with wall-to-wall bluenoses.

Our present situation is such a cause - the Rangers Family has gathered.

We will weather this storm and be stronger for it.

As for the death threats? I take it he's still alive? All mouth & trouser threats then.

My late Dad told me "Son, never worry about the guy doing all the shouting about what he's gonna' do to you, etc....worry about the wee guy at the back of the mouth & trousers arsehole saying hee-haw but watching everything....he's the one that will do the damage!"

A clever man was my old Dad.

:sherlock:

If it's me you're referring to: A) I didn't know I had many reps. B) I live in a world surrounded by Bears and drink in Rangers-only bars. Not down to my location (though I'm in a Rangers-friendly town) but through choice. Not for me yer' deedley-deedley type pubs in Glasgow or elsewhere - fuck them - they get none of my custom - not even abroad. and C) Your 'friend' was bang on - we are (were?) the most apathetic support imaginable....but give us a cause to follow and we'll flood any town or village hall with wall-to-wall bluenoses.

Our present situation is such a cause - the Rangers Family has gathered.

We will weather this storm and be stronger for it.

As for the death threats? I take it he's still alive? All mouth & trouser threats then.

My late Dad told me "Son, never worry about the guy doing all the shouting about what he's gonna' do to you, etc....worry about the wee guy at the back of the mouth & trousers arsehole saying hee-haw but watching everything....he's the one that will do the damage!"

wise words mate,yeah my old man was the same.... Miss his words of wisdom .

I switched it off tonight it's always a bit over the score when there are 2 tims on because they wind each other up to say ever more ridiculous and biased things :anguish:. Clyde has its moments though I was listening last week when it was Dalziel and Bailile and it was just fine :pipe:.

Don't know what's happened to RR ... martin and hartson talk about the scrapings of the barrel :anguish:

(tu)

My old man used to say 'those that say don't do and those that do don't say'.