Craig Whyte's maybe not the bad man we think ?

If I had known how bad the finances were at the start of the season I'd have maybe told the fans to forget this season, pay our bills, sell Whittaker, sell Shagger, sell Jela, sell anybody over a certain age and work on the next season. Or at least make sure we had the ammo to push on in Europe. If you knew you were in the hole would you be running up a bill at the local newsagents/taxi company/florists?

But that doesn't take care of the big HMRc case.

You could argue that the EBTs meant that Whyte had no alternative as things stood but to push for liquidation. I still think this is where we are headed.

He's the sort of wee guy who if he was in your kids bedroom would be tipping up their piggy banks to see if he could get any money out :anguish:

If I caught him in my kids bedroom he would never be seen again(alive) :5536:

Nothing condones Anything this man has done,lies,bullshit , humiliating our great club and support but one thing has got be remembered... Someone had to bring Hmrc to the table with a poss Cva or we would never have got out of the mess DM left us in.I will never forgive him for the way he has done it

Yes he took us into administration.

The more I think of that, the more I think it was going to happen, he was just the man with the balls to do it I suppose. We were living way outwith our means for years, and it caught up with us.

The potential amount of money owed out is ridiculous, and admin was probably the best way out, as much as it hurts, because it hurts like fuckin hell!

The Arsenal shares, I can't get my head round, I have absolutely no idea what he was thinking about there.

Maybe in a few years we'll look back on him as the man who saved The Rangers ?

That's my tuppenceworth anyway, Bears.

Thoughts ?

Fair comment. We'll see. I still believe David Murray is to blame for everything that has happened to our club.

The more I think of that, the more I think it was going to happen, he was just the man with the balls to do it I suppose. We were living way outwith our means for years, and it caught up with us.

The potential amount of money owed out is ridiculous, and admin was probably the best way out, as much as it hurts, because it hurts like fuckin hell!

The Arsenal shares, I can't get my head round, I have absolutely no idea what he was thinking about there.

Thoughts ?

Are you kidding on the man who saved rangers????

He is in need of treatment, there is only one person that believes a single word that escapes his cakehole, and he looks at him while shaving, Murray is also a cunt for selling to him (dupe David Murray aye that will be right.

That was nearly fast track to oblivion, thanks Craig if i ever bump into you i will buy you a pint, it might not taste very nice though, get real pal.

Thoughts ?

Sorry mate theres just to much dirt on this guy. i believe hes a conman and he gonna try get as much money from the assests as he can.

Someone would have brought us to where we are like it or not, it's his manner in doing so, coming accross to fans as a genuine rangers man by his own admission then doing what looks no other than a royal shafting all the while, he is not responsible for our predicament but he has certainly stuck the boot with us, we could possibly been champions again if he never sold our players and stuck to his first words about transfer targets when he first mentioned this.

This whole thing has been a long and sad depressing state but whites doing has brought this to the fore with what looks like being ill prepared, as I said he's the no1 baddy but their are others responsible such as the bank and our previous regimes.

we should not be in administration. he took a perfectly good business and delibearatly ruined it.

Cant agree with this post at all,,admin was always going to happen,the figures dont lie mate. Whyte is a mercenary who,u fortunately for us and him has walked on to th set of the wrong movie,rangers financial figures were shrouded in smoke and mirrors for years and its only a surprise its took so lng to catch up with us,,,ooohhhh, and murray is a cunt!!

I thought he had a plan, he did but it was a shitty one. He's deluded and his life (business terms) is over. He will never be back at Ibrox, never ever.

You can foul some of the people, some of the time but not all of the people, all of the time.

Get it, Whyte?