Stay off twitter

After all that's happened today and being as furious as everyone else here is, I thought I would go on twitter to see what fellow bears were saying. When I got on I found that the dirty scumbags had shown up in force to say the spl were 'in our pocket' and the only justifiable thing that should be done was to kick us out of the league for the terrible crimes we have committed. The uneducated swine still can't grasp that they need us and forget the crimes that their own club have committed in the past.I know that none of this should bother me as its coming from their mouths but it got me really pissed off so just thought I'd give a warning to anyone wanting to use twitter.

nah I like it look at that Broxi Bar fellow he annoys the tims to no end and that Limmy fellow embaressed poor Neil Lennon and got him apologizing

Yea I like to see what they are saying too. I mean don't go near the trending topics like 'spl' at the minute. I was hard pushed finding a comment from anyone in it who's not a tim. Just stick with those you follow

After all that's happened today and being as furious as everyone else here is, I thought I would go on twitter to see what fellow bears were saying. When I got on I found that the dirty scumbags had shown up in force to say the spl were 'in our pocket' and the only justifiable thing that should be done was to kick us out of the league for the terrible crimes we have committed. The uneducated swine still can't grasp that they need us and forget the crimes that their own club have committed in the past.I know that none of this should bother me as its coming from their mouths but it got me really pissed off so just thought I'd give a warning to anyone wanting to use twitter.

What happened to "No Surrender"?