Duff & Phelps fee

Gillete

I don't think it's reasonable of people to have expected them to come in, wave a magic wand and sort everything out in a couple of days. It's taken many years for Rangers to get into this mess. Some of their thinking does appear to have been confused, but I imagine that the pressure is huge and time is a commodity in short supply. Time is the club's true enemy and Whyte's dearest friend at the minute. With plenty of time I believe that the administrators could, via legal challenges, leave Whyte high, dry and being chased by Ticketus for money.

Although they fucked up yesterday, a preferential bidder should have been named, there was no excuse not to.

You mean apart from the legalities of the process?

Duff & Phelps statement on the need to inform the bidders and the subsequent delay: "Failure to do so would constitute material non-disclosure on our part, which is a serious matter."

D&P could hardly have informed bidders prior to the SPL statement.

Hardly an excuse.

You mean apart from the legalities of the process?

Duff & Phelps statement on the need to inform the bidders and the subsequent delay: "Failure to do so would constitute material non-disclosure on our part, which is a serious matter."

D&P could hardly have informed bidders prior to the SPL statement.

Hardly an excuse.

Why not, they knew on friday/saturday. What was to stop them ?

For these money grabbing untrustworthy administrators we got who some seem to think are dodgy, one would think they would work the holiday period considering rates at these times.