Leggo's credibility

MisterC

A lot of bears cry out for people to defend us in the media (I know he's not mainstream media) and when someone does he gets ridiculed by our own support, hypocrites.

Do you even read his blog? Or the OP in this thread? Nobodys criticising him for defending us. Theyre pointing out his obsession with the blue knights, or whitever the fuck theyr called.

Funny how all the people saying we should just get behind him as he defends us. However, does that mean we lose our critical faculties in relation to what he says and comes across. I am not just going to be a nodding dog agreeing with everything he says just because he speaks up for us.

Funny how all the people saying we should just get behind him as he defends us. However, does that mean we lose our critical faculties in relation to what he says and comes across. I am not just going to be a nodding dog agreeing with everything he says just because he speaks up for us.

Neither am I mate but I've seen more than one thread denouncing him over the past couple of days.

Neither am I mate but I've seen more than one thread denouncing him over the past couple of days.

And there are many that praise him as well. There is a plurality of opinion towards him on here but when he is spot on about something or has written a decent piece then I have always credit to him when due.

Nowadays I tend to scan read his Blog since it has become very repetitive i.e. sycophantic support for TBK's and bitter attacks on Creep.Although there is plenty happening at the Club he seems unable to source any new stuff.

I mind a few months back think it was day after the ticketus thing was revealed to be true and what was his choice of subject matter? Surely would have been about the subject on every bears mind ie the ticketus deal? Eerm, no. He was going on about the OC and what he had allegedly been up to and rehashed stuff from ages ago.

Surely, that's Ian Archer........... or could it be Alan Davidson ............. no, wait a minute it's Gerry McNee, ................ I know it's Ewing Grahame?

Or Graham Speirs or Mark Guidi, or Gordon Waddell or the list is endless.

Or Graham Speirs or Mark Guidi, or Gordon Waddell or the list is endless.

No, no, and thrice no.

Graham is NOT a pysh stained alkie.

He is a Friend of Dorothy, the Botanical Truth Fairy, ra Bhoy in Corduroy, a Cracker of Cheese in Caramac Corner, the .........................

Mark Guidi is the Slug.

Gordon Waddell is a Falkirk fan.

No, no, and thrice no.

He is a Friend of Dorothy, the Botanical Truth Fairy, ra Bhoy in Corduroy, a Cracker of Cheese in Caramac Corner, the .........................

Mark Guidi is the Slug.

Titter ye not i verily agree.

No, no, and thrice no.

Mark Guidi is the Slug.

Reminds me of Gordons first day working for the local paper in Falkirk.....................

He was walking down the Camelon Rd when this Rottweiler leapt into this toddlers buggy and was attacking the kid , the mother was screaming. Before he could move this whit van drew up and the guy jumped out the van and pulled the dog of the toddler, the guy battered it over the head and killed it.

Gordon ran over and said to the guy I was frozen to the spot that was a terrific thing you did there............ I would love to do a story for my paper.

Ok said the guy.........Are you a Falkirk fan said Gordon...........no said the guy why!........well could have had the headline Bairn fan saves Bairn from a mauling.

So are you a Rangers fan then.............no said the guy why!............well could have had Teddy Bear saves Bairn from mauling.

So Gordon asks the guy, take it your not a football fan then.guys answers........I support rasellic, Gordon said, good lunchtime paper tomorrow front page , so he took pic of the guy

Next day he is in the pub and a pal shout hey John Paul your on the front page.....................................he grabs the paper and the headline says......................

Dhity Fenian Bhastard kills family pet uk.gif