Despite all the gossip, never forget that progress has been made.

The players have united behind the club displaying a rare trait of self sacrifice in the modern world.

The fans have united behind the club with renewed resolve.

Several bidders have stepped forward. Three still remain at the table.

Actual and potential liabilities have been assessed. The media's headline sensationalism, focusing on the worst case scenario has been dismissed as fans and McCoist pointed out that over £110m of the quoted £134m was conditional and that income had been ignored.

HMRC have been contacted. They have not ruled out a CVA. Indeed, they have discussed the possibility of a payment plan.

All bidders prefer the CVA as it protects the playing assets and this shows that they value stability and consistency. They are now demanding to speak to the footballing authorities in order to clarify matters, perhaps pressuring them into playing fair, or else.

Even the recent negative news from the SPL may be seen as something which would merely pressure new owners to avoid liquidation, so that may not be such a bad thing.

Craig Whyte may still want some profit, but he won't get it easily or cheaply. Pressure is building on him.

The will of the fans is making its way into the media, letting it be known that we will not be pushed about.

There is still much to do. However, things are beginning to clear. Soon decisions will be made. Somehow, I suspect our enemies will be more disappointed than we will be.

Sure there will be some tough time ahead and many days when our patience is stretched, but courage, resilience, character and determination are the very essence of the Rangers way. It will not be consigned to history so easily.

We shall overcome.

Another great post mate,you have the knack of putting down in print on my way of thinking.

This is an art and something i strive poorly to acheive,so i'll leave it up to you mate as i think we are on exactly the same wavelength. :21:(tu)

Another great post mate,you have the knack of putting down in print on my way of thinking.

This is an art and something i strive poorly to acheive,so i'll leave it up to you mate as i think we are on exactly the same wavelength. :21:(tu)

Give it a go mate. (tu)

Like anything else, the more you do it, the better you get.

Another good "nail on the head" post. (tu)

Ignore the doom-mongers and the scaremongers. There is a lot of manipulation going on, but folk must stand back and think through some of the stuff getting punted about and make up their own mind.

We are getting there and will prevail.

It won't be an easy recovery but it will be a steady one.

Whoever our new owners are, I just hope they lead us out of this mess and back to our rightful place.

Aye good post totally agree after venting Re the SPL rule changes it's good to put things into perspective realise that things are not the doomsday scenario that many are preying for and despite the painful days ahead we will emerge and carry on and the good times will return and we will regain our mantle of Champions! 00000042.gif

Aye good post totally agree after venting Re the SPL rule changes it's good to put things into perspective realise that things are not the doomsday scenario that many are preying for and despite the painful days ahead we will emerge and carry on and the good times will return and we will regain our mantle of Champions! 00000042.gif

Well said. (tu)

You are very much the current voice of reason Oleg . I'm pretty new to the site but I like the way you are seeing through all the hysteria and highlighting the real issues .

There is so much speculation , so many variables and we are not used to this sort of drama , it's the other lot that have constantly washed their dirty washing in public while we've generally kept matters in house . At the end of all of this we will have a much more sustainable financial model and all the great things about all Club will still be there.