Breaking SSN

Ricky_

He brought Ticketus in the door, too, and they're paying for Paul Murray's coronation. So where's that outrage?

Where have u been plenty of people said get them to fuck along with P.Murray. But then all these unkown dodgy cunts started to appear that no one had heard of until now.

So with P. Murray being involved with the club for a number of years every one just started to trust him and thought his bid was the best one for us.

But no one knows what bid is the best every one is just guessing,

Aye sorry that was me, thought someone was taking the piss. Been sitting boring between threads, arguing with the wife cause I've not started dinner yet. Just lost it for a sec and pressed the button. Just as well it wasn't The Big Red One. Apologies Ricky I will + 1 your next post.wacko.gif

:lol:

Where have u been plenty of people said get them to fuck along with P.Murray. But then all these unkown dodgy cunts started to appear that no one had heard of until now.

So with P. Murray being involved with the club for a number of years every one just started to trust him and thought his bid was the best one for us.

But no one knows what bid is the best every is just guessing,

Aye, but I do know what bid is the worst 10310.gif

The people raging about D&P links to Whyte, stall tactics, and other bollocks aren't raging over the Ticketus involvement was my point mate. Have a drink on me, it'll calm ya.

(If you let me know how much said drink is I'll drop you a check in the mail in 4-6 weeks barring any unforeseen circumstances that may arise and disrupt the progress of our proposed transaction. My counsel maintains a minimum exclusivity fee of 2%, or at least $15,000US)

So the 'breaking news' is that nothing has happened....

suppsoe, if your cynical.

im happy with todays news, it was looking like we would have to wait until the SPL held this meeting and announced what changes would take place regarding the rules.

at least know we know that this week there could be light at the end of the tunnel if we can start the takeover process.

suppsoe, if your cynical.

im happy with todays news, it was looking like we would have to wait until the SPL held this meeting and announced what changes would take place regarding the rules.

at least know we know that this week there could be light at the end of the tunnel if we can start the takeover process.

I knew that before today's story, which I can't agree is news.

Rangers owner Craig Whyte has dismissed Scottish Football Association charges against him as "farcical" and says he will not appear at the governing body's judicial hearing.

The disciplinary hearings, originally scheduled for late March, will take place over three days this week.

The SFA has charged Rangers and Whyte with seven rule breaches following an independent inquiry led by Lord Nimmo into events at the administration-hit club.

Whyte is individually charged with two disciplinary breaches and is entitled to make his case to the SFA judicial panel. However, he has insisted he will remain in the South of France rather than travelling to Hampden, saying that he would be wasting his time in attending.

Asked if he would make his own case, he told PA: "Not a chance.

"The SFA is a farcical organisation. The whole thing is a farce. I will absolutely play no part in it and I will have no representation at Hampden.

"I will have more to say about it all in the next couple of days."

Whyte had already failed to attend a procedural hearing on April 6 which was set for him to "lodge a substantive response and for representations to be made as to state of preparation".

The SFA declined to comment.

Rangers owner Craig Whyte has dismissed Scottish Football Association charges against him as "farcical" and says he will not appear at the governing body's judicial hearing.

The disciplinary hearings, originally scheduled for late March, will take place over three days this week.

The SFA has charged Rangers and Whyte with seven rule breaches following an independent inquiry led by Lord Nimmo into events at the administration-hit club.

Whyte is individually charged with two disciplinary breaches and is entitled to make his case to the SFA judicial panel. However, he has insisted he will remain in the South of France rather than travelling to Hampden, saying that he would be wasting his time in attending.

Asked if he would make his own case, he told PA: "Not a chance.

"The SFA is a farcical organisation. The whole thing is a farce. I will absolutely play no part in it and I will have no representation at Hampden.

"I will have more to say about it all in the next couple of days."

Whyte had already failed to attend a procedural hearing on April 6 which was set for him to "lodge a substantive response and for representations to be made as to state of preparation".

The SFA declined to comment.

Already a thread, mate.