Paul clark on clyde now re millers bid..

Dietspam

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't a number of teams done it? Surely it's the SAME Rangers, just getting run by a newer company is it not?

Yes. But you're fighting a losing battle trying to put forward that view. We all support Rangers Football Club, whoever owns it. As Bill Miller pointed out in his statement, The Rangers Football Club plc hasn't been around since 1872.

The founding fathers formed a football club. They didn't form a limited company.

Yes. But you're fighting a losing battle trying to put forward that view. We all support Rangers Football Club, whoever owns it. As Bill Miller pointed out in his statement, The Rangers Football Club plc hasn't been around since 1872.

The founding fathers formed a football club. They didn't form a limited company.

And we support 11 players on the pitch - not some fat cats in the boardroom

Let's bite the bullet and get on with it

bang on- give that man a donut. i'm surprised at how many bears are being taken in my timmy propaganda. if you stop supporting the team, you are letting us all down. but maybe this is a good way of showing who the true fans really are.

1. The Rangers = something intangible, a way of life

2. The Rangers Football Club plc = a business

1. will always be there, even if there is no more 2.

I think Millers offer has put the shitters up D&P, Whyte and Ticketus. If the incubator plan is accepted by the powers that be it means the club's history is uninterrupted which is a positive. It also appears that Ticketus will have to go after Whyte's claimed securities because I have a strange feeling the tribunal figures have been released to D&P making them (HMRC) a bigger creditor. I could also be speaking complete tosh.....

You talk as if a CVA will go through no problem.

even if it doesnt, i dont care. Pleant of teams have done it before - leeds, celtic, fiorentina etc and pleanty of teams will do it again. If they dont want to except a CVA then fine, they will get fuck all. So what, we'll be a newco. We'll still play at Ibrox,still be blue and called Rangers.

how could anyone look a tim in the eye and say 'yep, you've won, i dont support the gers any more'?? seriously. take a look at yourselves (those who are talking about quitting). yes it would be difficult, an adjustment maybe, but the idea is still the same. we are a belief that happens to have a business side. the business side is struggling. the idea is not.

How could anyone look at a tim, and hear them say " cheats" and still have a proud look on our face

even if it doesnt, i dont care. Pleant of teams have done it before - leeds, celtic, fiorentina etc and pleanty of teams will do it again. If they dont want to except a CVA then fine, they will get fuck all. So what, we'll be a newco. We'll still play at Ibrox,still be blue and called Rangers.

Might as well cut out the kiddy-on pish then and go straight to a newco. If Miller is serious about his conditions, he will pull out anyway. There's no way that the footballing authorities will provide promises that there will be no sanctions for us.

:lol: Good one, but seriously, I want us to pay our debts and be proud the way we were founded, not cheat our responsibilities.

totally agree. i would like to think we can somehow pay back all our debts. i realize this may be very difficult if HMRC win the case, but the others we can definitely pay back. even if it takes 50 years, i'd want us to make sure every debt is paid, and as you say, not avoid our responsibilities. we are a club to be respected, and this is damaging. not as damaging as other clubs have had to deal with, but pretty damaging all the same.

if we become a newco there will be loads of fans who will stop following the team, no matter what anyone says it will not be the same.

So be it.

I'm sure you remember the echoing Ibrox in the early eighties. Some come and some go for all sorts of reasons, but I have no attachement to a ltd company running our club. Zero.

The Rangers are - and always were - so much more than that. An no amount of corporate shenanigans can change what The Rangers is for me.

Success will come again, and when it surely does, the support will return in droves.

Might as well cut out the kiddy-on pish then and go straight to a newco. If Miller is serious about his conditions, he will pull out anyway. There's no way that the footballing authorities will provide promises that there will be no sanctions for us.

if miller can get us transfered to a newco then back again before the start of the new season then there might not be any sanctions. I think thats what he's trying to see if he can do that. A loophole if you like

nice to see folk still speculate alot of crap it's not a newco, he is buying the club , the stadium and the name and all thats goes with it he legally still trades as Glasgow Rangers Plc he needs the crediters to agree so they get say 10p in the pound back instead of 1p, they also agree to not hinder or attach themselves to us which would cause the club to lose money, I.E 'The Goodwill' of the club companies do it all the time, its not as bad as some say it will be the SPL have no legal right to hold us to any debt or Breach of rules that the previous owners caused, if we just Liquidate totally then they can impose whatever they like in the new rules thats if it get done properly, read the dam topic it explains it quite clearly

if miller can get us transfered to a newco then back again before the start of the new season then there might not be any sanctions. I think thats what he's trying to see if he can do that. A loophole if you like

nope. he would have to do it before April 30th to avoid sanctions and that would cause relegation.

what miller wants is impossible.

deliberately impossible.

nope. he would have to do it before April 30th to avoid sanctions and that would cause relegation.

what miller wants is impossible.

deliberately impossible.

what mini wants is a dream

A pipedream.

See I can do it.

Miller has said more today than your hero has in the last year. Well sense wise anyway smile.gif

How could anyone look at a tim, and hear them say " cheats" and still have a proud look on our face

CHEATS! Christ, they were fiddling their attendance figures for decades, allegedly, I said to one of them about this and his retort was "ach....everyone was doing it" ha ha, I don't think that would hold much sway in a court of law. It shows you how deranged they are. It's always ok if it's them, not us!

They cheated and molested children, I know which I believe is worse.

CHEATS! Christ, they were fiddling their attendance figures for decades, allegedly, I said to one of them about this and his retort was "ach....everyone was doing it" ha ha, I don't think that would hold much sway in a court of law. It shows you how deranged they are. It's always ok if it's them, not us!

They cheated and molested children, I know which I believe is worse.

Man U have forked out for Image rights, they decided against ebts for certain players no doubt at least one of them would have wanted image rights, so fingers cross someone from HMRC looks towards the east.

Plus it has been alleged that a third party may have paid certain overpriced loans stars salaries, now that would be interesting if that was looked into.