Mark Dingwall interview on TalkSport

MosesMcNeil

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the banks that isolated the bad debt aren't in admin.

md also doesn't say he's the head of the rst.

Haven't listened nor will I , so have to ask you if he corrected them on that statement as he never corrected Shareen Nanjani when she introduced him as a Director of the rst.

Can't listen to it. Can you give a summary?

says miller is going down the newco route. says the 3 fans groups support the blue knights.

says he hopes the fans will back a share issue given the alternative is liquidation and we can raise 15 to 30 million to revatalise our club.

says he would like it if celtc were in our position but realistically without either of us the spl is fucked.

How did you become one of the mods with such a close mind?????????????????????????????????????

I answered an advert by CanadaReady some years ago.

It read:

"WANTED; A close-minded individual with no scruples whatsoever. Prepared to work late (and weekends) for no pay. Must be clean externally and internally and kind to pets. Lastly, you will not follow any Rangers Media party line - you will think and speak for yourself."

I got the job.

Haven't listened nor will I , so have to ask you if he corrected them on that statement as he never corrected Shareen Nanjani when she introduced him as a Director of the rst.

not even sure he heard it but no he didn't waste any time on trivialities like correcting a guy giving him air time.

No issues with MD but he was very swift to boot miller into touch and promote TBK's bid as thee bid. That says enough to me about his own agenda being promoted rather than Rangers through this interview (td)

Might that not be because Miller = newco and TBK = survival?

says miller is going down the newco route. says the 3 fans groups support the blue knights.

says he hopes the fans will back a share issue given the alternative is liquidation and we can raise 15 to 30 million to revatalise our club.

says he would like it if celtc were in our position but realistically without either of us the spl is fucked.

Cheers, GS. Can't really argue with it. I can't understand the difference between what Miller has said and NewCo. Hopefully someone can explain it in layman's terms.

As long as the business plan is sound a share issue is a good idea.

They have been in a similar position. The difference is that back then the Scottish game may have survived without them whereas now it can't survive without either of us.

Well, that's up to you.

Once again he conducted himself well and spoke eloquently on the clubs behalf.

.. And who appointed him the CLUBS spokesman. It's bad enough people think he speaks for the fans but you seem to be expanding his , well, expansive self worth!!

Might that not be because Miller = newco and TBK = survival?

He said what Miller was going to do was illegal and rubbish'd it then the rest of the interview was all TBK. I'm not professing to know what is best for Rangers but i'm certainly not going to go by that interview, seems to me his own agenda was the topic and not Rangers.

Why didn't he mention BK or Ng? They have took a step back just as TBK has.

... and is what Miller plans actually illegal?

I answered an advert by CanadaReady some years ago.

It read:

"WANTED; A close-minded individual with no scruples whatsoever. Prepared to work late (and weekends) for no pay. Must be clean externally and internally and kind to pets. Lastly, you will not follow any Rangers Media party line - you will think and speak for yourself."

I got the job.

fair answer mate but you can be brutal at times and very very very repetitive with your anti fellow bears stance.

With so many enemies why not give them some of your words of wisdom :rolleyes:

fair answer mate but you can be brutal at times and very very very repetitive with your anti fellow bears stance.

CB in anti fellow bears Accusation : lol: welcome to my world - seen many an accusation on RM but this is by far the coolest

My opinion is of no greater consequence than your opinion, or any other Bear's opinion on RM - and therein lies the difference between us and the individual in question. He thinks his opinion matters.

His opinion is sought (touted for, possibly?) by the media these days as if it represents the majority of the Rangers support.

I suggest it does not.

I repeat - he doesn't speak for me.

(Sorry if that's not what you expect of an RM Admin-type, but, hey-ho....there ya' go. :rolleyes: )