Mark Dingwall interview on TalkSport

MosesMcNeil

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My opinion is of no greater consequence than your opinion, or any other Bear's opinion on RM - and therein lies the difference between us and the individual in question. He thinks his opinion matters.

His opinion is sought (touted for, possibly?) by the media these days as if it represents the majority of the Rangers support.

I suggest it does not.

I repeat - he doesn't speak for me.

(Sorry if that's not what you expect of an RM Admin-type, but, hey-ho....there ya' go. :rolleyes: )

Damm I agree with you again except that my opinion is more important than your opinion ........

... To me !

... and is what Miller plans actually illegal?

The use of the word illegal was perhaps inadvisable because it implies that there is an element of criminality to the proposed transaction. It might have been better to have stated that what Miller proposes does not comply with the requirements of the UK Companies Act.

The use of the word illegal was perhaps inadvisable because it implies that there is an element of criminality to the proposed transaction. It might have been better to have stated that what Miller proposes does not comply with the requirements of the UK Companies Act.

so its impossible.

Thats the attitude to have :rolleyes:

Rangers stand on the brink and you try to slag someone actually doing something about it. Ah well.

Btw before the usual brigade start quoting me dont bother, i have no interest in getting into debates, my feelings all things RST have been made clear on here. However if TBK/BK can rescue us and keep both Rangers FC and the parent company alive then i will be happy with that.

Dingwall etc have their faults but fuck me if its a case of knowing what you are getting compared to whats on offer i know what i want.

if they were going to rescue us mate then they would have done so by now

the fact that P Murray put together a consortium of supposed rangers men, and their bid faltered when ticketus apparently dealt with someone else would indicate that the blue knights were mostly talk

He would beg to differ. :sherlock:

Therein lies the problem with the RST in its present minority status.

This is the most accurate post on here for some time.

MD only cares about MD.

Try asking him when the RST are going to consult its members about TBK's and let me know how you get on?

Try asking him why he is only too happy to jump into bed with ticketus and let me know how you get on?

He is a dictator who has manipulated people at the RST and is an absolute control freak when you ask questions he does not like on his forum.

The reason that I came to forums such as RM and GersNet is because I can not trust a man who treats members of the RST and his forum with the same respect that David Murray treated us.

Ironic, considering it was the Govanhill Gub that opened my eyes to David Murray in the first place.

So I am confidant that MD will say all he needs to to keep himself in the limelight for another wee while or at least until Mans world get a club blazer in his size.

My opinion is of no greater consequence than your opinion, or any other Bear's opinion on RM - and therein lies the difference between us and the individual in question. He thinks his opinion matters.

His opinion is sought (touted for, possibly?) by the media these days as if it represents the majority of the Rangers support.

I suggest it does not.

I repeat - he doesn't speak for me.

(Sorry if that's not what you expect of an RM Admin-type, but, hey-ho....there ya' go. :rolleyes: )

Just change the record mate. That's all I would urge .He will be irrelevant if things go tits up

This is the most accurate post on here for some time.

MD only cares about MD.

Try asking him when the RST are going to consult its members about TBK's and let me know how you get on?

Try asking him why he is only too happy to jump into bed with ticketus and let me know how you get on?

He is a dictator who has manipulated people at the RST and is an absolute control freak when you ask questions he does not like on his forum.

The reason that I came to forums such as RM and GersNet is because I can not trust a man who treats members of the RST and his forum with the same respect that David Murray treated us.

Ironic, considering it was the Govanhill Gub that opened my eyes to David Murray in the first place.

So I am confidant that MD will say all he needs to to keep himself in the limelight for another wee while or at least until Mans world get a club blazer in his size.

Maybe he could pick up Murray's at the thrift. May need a stop by the tailor on the way to the ground.

........oh yeah, he doesn't get out to matches.

.. And who appointed him the CLUBS spokesman. It's bad enough people think he speaks for the fans but you seem to be expanding his , well, expansive self worth!!

I wasn't aware that anyone appointed him as club spokesman.

And the rest of your pish is exactly what I'd expect of you - idiot babble from RM's ultimate empty vessel.

And the rest of your pish is exactly what I'd expect of you - idiot babble from RM's ultimate empty vessel.

You need to remember or at least re-read your own post before babbling away any more

That cunt and his minions are picking fights they can't win. How terrible of people to take them to task....

You need to remember or at least re-read your own post before babbling away any more

Explain yourself, then, with a degree of clarity that I can understand. I'm giving no credence to the complete pish you offered earlier - bumblings of a fool.

Try again if you feel so compelled, but be clear so I understand what exactly it is you want to say.

Well, that's up to you.

Once again he conducted himself well and spoke eloquently on the clubs behalf.

Your quote above .., you imply md spoke eloquently on the clubs behalf - do you not even understand what you write?