Season 12/13 - another tainted title

bluejeff

yip another fucking tainted title, maybe its just me but did regan see celtics bottle crash and think, shit rangers will win the league next season unless we cripple them. Dont think that mob will bother being handed another title and will somehow manage to spin this that the sfa and scotland is against them and this is yet more proof of their bias in favour of rangers and some of them will believe it, :( lm fucking raging.

Time to go to England, Scottish football is dead, even if we have tO start at the very very bottom, it's the only way out of this hellhole.

England dont want us. This is our country, we dont do walking away, we stand to a man and fight and we WILL win this fight and we will remember our enemies.

Scotland clearly don't want us either, it's not walking away it's moving forward

No most fans of other clubs dont want us, not Scotland, big difference mate. Yes most fans do hate us but jealousy does strange things to people. let them to throw everything they can at us then when we come back bigger and stronger laugh in their bitter wee faces and say "was that your best shot" then back to dominating Scottish football as normal, think that would hurt them more :)

I think you're giving ra selik way too much credit here. Even if we went out of business, and there was no Rangers next season, those bottle merchants would still fuck things up.

Spot on, still think we have a great chance of winning the league next season, especially with those bottlers as our main rivals, that is unless the sfa come up with some new ways to cripple us even further.

I (We) are not conceding Fuck all yet - we are NOT dead as a club, we are not accepting these sanctions without an appeal, and we certainlt should NOT be conceding the title to anyone yet even if the sanctions stand.

Fight of Flight - 2 raw and basic traits of human nature - the OP is running away - the majority of us and the club will come out of this fighting and concede fuck all without a fight!

Where you seeing this?

And let's not give the taigs too much credit here, they'd still fuck up no doubt.

Twitter mate. I know it's not credable but it's spreading the word and people are commenting at how shocking our treatment has been. Portsmouth fans in particular have been very vocal condemning the SFA.

I detect a hint of sarcasm in there somewhere :sherlock: I'm just pointing out that people in England are now noticing what is happening.

No doubt they are mate, but the SFA are so full of their own self-importance, they are likely to punish us even further. The likelihood of those bitter wee men changing their stance due to outside pressure, especially from England, is negligible. This is their fifteen minutes of fame, and they are grabbing it with both hands.

If they want to see drastic action, let them continue to persecute our club, and when the backlash happens, there will be serious public disorder. Let them deal with that.

No doubt they are mate, but the SFA are so full of their own self-importance, they are likely to punish us even further. The likelihood of those bitter wee men changing their stance due to outside pressure, especially from England, is negligible. This is their fifteen minutes of fame, and they are grabbing it with both hands.

If they want to see drastic action, let them continue to persecute our club, and when the backlash happens, there will be serious public disorder. Let them deal with that.

True that :(. I'm confident (don't know why!) that the transfer ban will be overturned for a more severe financial penalty. Even Traynor agrees that the timing and severity is ridiculous!

I'am seeing the rangers support unite like I have never seen before. The backlash from us will bring the SPL/SFA to their knees, and the scabby clubs kicking us while we're down. This is the most optimistic I have been for an away game boycott ever happening.

Until such times our club loses players, i believe even after these disgraceful actions that we can win the league nxt year.

If we can keep our squad intact, new contracts for those out of contract, naisy back, our loan players returned hutton, cole, fleck etc, ness fully fit. I feel we can still challenge even with this transfer pish!

Our last few games prove that, with new owners hopefully there is a way out this shithole wev been put in!