BK and TBK Joint Bid

Leeds_Bear

I have just received information from a VERY reliable source that BK and TBK are infact close to striking a deal to make a joint bid for the club. I obviously can not name my source, but will happliy confirm this information to ADMIN.

I thought I would post this here so noone misses it, Admin please feel free to move this to the other TBK and BK thread.

Unfortunately guys I dont have a time frame on when they are looking to make the bid, but will relay this information as soon as I get it.

Fingers crossed boys! :uk:

Edit. received information just now that the bid has been lodged with Admin and they are waiting for Admin to respond. Could be an exciting day!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just relaying the information that has been passed to me. Few people where questioning it and didnt want to get their hopes up. Given people the chance to get excited about this! :)

Is it the daily Record??? :pipe:

Just relaying the information that has been passed to me. Few people where questioning it and didnt want to get their hopes up. Given people the chance to get excited about this! :)

Its already in the Rhcord

Bad day when the day late record beats you to an exclusive :disappointment:

HA! How many times? I am not trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes here, I know the record and other posters have already relayed this information. I am just trying to go some way to reasuring people that the stories and reports are all 100% true. I know that they have lodged a bid and that they are waiting for Admin to get back to them. (tu)

Edit. The Record says that they were close to striking a bid, I am confirming they have lodged a bid. :)

HA! How many times? I am not trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes here, I know the record and other posters have already relayed this information. I am just trying to go some way to reasuring people that the stories and reports are all 100% true. I know that they have lodged a bid and that they are waiting for Admin to get back to them. (tu)

Edit. The Record says that they were close to striking a bid, I am confirming they have lodged a bid. :)

:lol: was just having a laugh mate. I do appreciate relaying news mate (tu)

:lol: was just having a laugh mate. I do appreciate relaying news mate (tu)

Apologies mate, took me on a wee fishing trip there! Also re read my opening post it contradicted what I told you further down the thread as I had received more information! SHOULD be a good day.

Ha, I just realised this Casey. Changed the opening post. I literally received the information half way through replying in this post. Like I said happy verify this information to Admin.

No problem, just clarifying what you were claiming. Thanks.

Thanks mate. (tu) I appreciate what you were trying to do was 'add some meat to the bones'. I hope your source is good, although not your fault if not. Ignore the scepticism if you can.