BK and TBK Joint Bid

Leeds_Bear

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Apologies mate, took me on a wee fishing trip there! Also re read my opening post it contradicted what I told you further down the thread as I had received more information! SHOULD be a good day.

Cheers, hopefully will be :D!

I think this was the prevalent rumour on Wednesday wasn't it?

Two weeks past Thursday, twelve days ago, a week past Tuesday, Last Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Went quiet on Tuesday before bubbling up again on Wednesday (not sure if I'd go as far as to say it was prevalent) more yesterday then outed again today.

I expect this classic of the genre to rear it's head over the weekend again before passing another deadline (or two) whilst D&P collect the £200 for saying go. Every 18 minutes or so.

I think people should stop posting about this. Give the media fuck all to write about.

It wouldn't bother me if i never found out anything until it's officially done.

Most of the time I would agree with this statement, however after the week we have had and the fact that this rumour was bubbling already, do you not think its good to give us all something positive to think about?

Most of the time I would agree with this statement, however after the week we have had and the fact that this rumour was bubbling already, do you not think its good to give us all something positive to think about?

Post what u like mate it's a forum and whither people decide to believe you or not it's up to them but i am greatful cheers

Post what u like mate it's a forum and whither people decide to believe you or not it's up to them but i am greatful cheers

(tu) I kno mate, was just agreeing with MTAF that it can sometime be damaging posting something like this. But I don't think it is in this instance.

The reporter on Ssn, live at Murray park, said tbk will make an official bid today but not sure if bk will be involved.

So let me be clear so TBK having fallen out with Ticketus (thank gawd) will now be bidding using Brian Kennedy's money..... Nice work if you can get it :dazed::cheers:

at 3pm today

@mikefstv

Brian Kennedy and Paul Murray confirm they have submitted a bid for Rangers dependant on CVA. More on http://stv.tv/news soon

This offer we consider to be substantial and is conditional on a CVA being approved by the creditors, and Mr Whyte’s shares being acquired.

We hope this is accepted so we may proceed with due diligence forthwith and make a start to the task of re-building Rangers FC of 1872.