** 2012-2013 Kits **

Broxi

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Have Celtic really announced that their tricolour is "Green, White and Gold"? :lol:

Can you imagine if we made such a blatant political statement? My God...

According to the Department of the Taoiseach:

1 The National Flag is rectangular in shape, the width being twice its depth. The three colours – green, white and orange – are of equal size, and vertically disposed. Often different shades of yellow, instead of orange, are seen at civilian functions. This misrepresentation of the National Flag should be actively discouraged.

No idea how authentic they are but by doing the digging online those are the ones that seem to be the real deal.

The United one is bad and looking on some United forums (where I got one of the images) they detest it already!

The Man Utd one is horrendous.

Kinda reminds me of ours 2(?) years back, didn't like it at all with the chequered design.

-------

Getting abuse on my Twitter for tweeting about the usage of the tricolour on Celtic's new top :lol:. One guy told me to watch what I say because people can see me! :lol: :lol: :lol:.

Kinda reminds me of ours 2(?) years back, didn't like it at all with the chequered design.

-------

Getting abuse on my Twitter for tweeting about the usage of the tricolour on Celtic's new top :lol:. One guy told me to watch what I say because people can see me! :lol: :lol: :lol:.

Nah, please, stay away from me.

You're dangerous.

:rolleyes::lol:

-------

Really? I liked that kit, one of my favourites recently! Agree though that the Utd one is shocking.

Really like the Arsenal one though.