Please put in to words..

Gaz52

What the game tomorrow means to you?

There is the obvious ones like, an Old Firm win is spectacular, getting another one over them will be brilliant, having a great day with fellow bears celebrating is always amazing.

For me it's about showing once again that we are a better side than them and they've won the league purely because of our dire situation.

I could forgive anyone for being unable to get in the normal Old Firm spirit but it's still a big game as always

What's it mean to you?

Game tomorrow will emphasise the fact that EVEN with all the carry on off the park - we still beat them.

It doesnt get any better.

Supers team talk will be easy. For some players, it may be the last time they play in an old firm....so dont let us down.

simples

My mood fluctuates like the wang of a ladyboy playing Simon Says during a rave, when it comes to playing those bastards but generally speaking I find it difficult to put it into words. Wouldn't matter if it was a friendly(lol) or Champions League Final, getting beat aff them would be soul destroying regardless. It's all the more poignant atm though, when it comes to Old Firm games, considering everything we have been through and are currently going through...struggling to survive but still delivering them a hiding is....well, not sure how to explain it. I suppose winning OF's this season is like being a dying wasp issuing a blatant sting.

It would mean the ultimate victory of Good over Evil, the first box ticked in the long list of their karmic punishment, and a giant two's up to that mob for all of the poisonous, backstabbing, underhanded, lying filth they've been getting away with for years now. I hope and pray to God that it comes to pass.

The last Old Firm victory made me totally chuffed for the whole day. All victories over them but the last one was definetly the sweetest that I've ever enjoyed.

To put it simply I brought a girl a drink I wasn't expecting to get anything else from following the result when we went to the pub. I must have been absolutely overcome with idiotic bliss for that to happen :lol:

Hopefully tomorrow can match that. We haven't won at their place in a while and yet I'm strangely confident (tu)