Best football autobiography you've read?

Ferguson

Numan

Goram

Gazza's 2

Fowler

Rooney

Carragher

Gerrard

Torres

Lampard

Novo

Enjoyed everyone of them, probably say I enjoyed Fergusons, Gerrard and Lampards the best. Lewis Hamiltons is a good read aswell

Might get a few more to read now though.

What was it about Stevie G's that was so good?

Im biased because hes my favourite non Rangers player so I was hooked from the start. He tells of how it was growing up as a lad, how his cousin was in the 66, how he nearly joined Chelsea etc... Might read again actually because Ive forgot a few bits lol.

Im biased because hes my favourite non Rangers player so I was hooked from the start. He tells of how it was growing up as a lad, how his cousin was in the 66, how he nearly joined Chelsea etc... Might read again actually because Ive forgot a few bits lol.

Well let me know what it's about :) I'm sure he got told he would never play for England? Or it was he'll never be a Footballer, one of the two. I remember this because it came up when people were discussing the boy from Hamilton who chose Ireland over Scotland.

You mean the 96.

Well let me know what it's about :) I'm sure he got told he would never play for England? Or it was he'll never be a Footballer, one of the two. I remember this because it came up when people were discussing the boy from Hamilton who chose Ireland over Scotland.

You want him to let you know what Gerrards autobiography is about?