super ally forever

Would just like to say the mccoist deserves a medal. Regardless of what happens in the summer he should be up there with great rangers managers. All these ex players saying ally the joker, never thought he'd be manager blah blah blah. None could've done that job. Ally mccoists blue n white army!!!

Wouldnt say hes a great manager or a bad one, he hasnt had a normal season in charge so I cant make that decision yet. But without doubt he is one of the greatest Rangers men ever, I feel honoured that Ill be able to tell my daughter about watching Ally play for us under Walter Smith, then to see him side by side with Walter and then becoming the manager himself. A true class act and a credit to our club and deserves a full normal season to show if he can do it as a manager.

Legend.

It's hardly a season in which it's fair to judge anyone managerial abilities.

Pre-admin. Long ball shite, tactical naivety, playing players out of position all season (with no real indication he was learning from his mistakes) and with a larger budget than all our opponents except one. Out of 4 cups and 4 points behind in the league and falling. What's not fair about judging him on that?

This whole financial mess has really covered up what has been happening on the pitch.

Ally is a legend as a player and has shown dignity and class throughout but lets not let that cloud the real issues on the park.

Pre-admin. Long ball shite, tactical naivety, playing players out of position all season (with no real indication he was learning from his mistakes) and with a larger budget than all our opponents except one. Out of 4 cups and 4 points behind in the league and falling. What's not fair about judging him on that?

This whole financial mess has really covered up what has been happening on the pitch.

Ally is a legend as a player and has shown dignity and class throughout but lets not let that cloud the real issues on the park.

It wasn't a full season ya tube.

Ally has grown in stature over the last few months I dont think he should be judged this season at all as he never got a fare crack of the whip,in saying that I dont know if any manager has much of a chance next year either it all depends on finance available, Ally will always be a legend regardless

Yeh, the results this season have been fantastic! Brilliant manager.

As much as i have criticised McCoist this season. We have to look at the bigger picture here!! Results are on the back burner for now and McCoist is more than likely playing with his 3rd choice team of players hes wanted. The guy deserves a break and deserves a real crack at the whip. McCoist has put up with stuff that no Rangers manager has and will hopefully never have to again.

Ally McCoist has stepped up when the club has most needed someone to galvanise us, keep us going, and keep us breathing.

No matter the outcome, I don't think he, or anyone else in his position could have done more.

Legend is so over-used, but in his case, it is true in a sense much broader than just his on-field exploits (which in themselves were a glory to behold, back in the day)

mccoist was not backed by conman whyte if he stumped up for goodwillie and bought one or two quality players im sure we would have won the league.

He'll have no money and poorer quality players from here in.

What we will need now is a manager who can unearth gems for little outlay, and one who can develop players.

He'll have no money and poorer quality players from here in.

What we will need now is a manager who can unearth gems for little outlay, and one who can develop players.

This (tu)