millers takeover.

Just watchin ssn and the rangers news was on the screen, administrators hopeful miller can complete 11mil rangers takeover by end off the week.

I thought the was some 2wk period off due dillgence to undertake and poss cva to negogate?

Didnt think it could move this fast.

Just watchin ssn and the rangers news was on the screen, administrators hopeful miller can complete 11mil rangers takeover by end off the week.

I thought the was some 2wk period off due dillgence to undertake and poss cva to negogate?

If this quick....I am filled with dread.....really really worried...it's not frying pan to fire here!

Groundwork has probably been done prior to announcement. The sooner the better.

the CVA for the old company will take a lot longer, but the club wont be part of that

does anyone have a sneaky suspicion that the big tax case verdict has been reached and notified to both Duff and Phelps and HMRC, maybe this is also why D&P have went with Miller and gave TBK all this time to maybe see the error of their ways in wanting a CVA