Dave Basset on sky talking about Green

Skip

On the first game of the season when Green took over at Sheffield he told Bassest "if we could make more money growing potatoes on the Brammel Lane pitch that's what will be doing". Holy f**k

On the first game of the season when Green took over at Sheffield he told Bassest "if we could make more money growing potatoes on the Brammel Lane pitch that's what will be doing". Holy f**k

Surely he is the man for Celtic then :lol:

I saw it on tv as well but Bassett got the bump and he is a bitter wee alky anyway.

Hasn't got many jobs recently has he.

Was he found out by Green I wonder?

Just heard Bassett say that on SSN and by the look on his face he wasnt too impressed with Green.

Sounds like a ruthless bastard.

Exactly what these individuals that are slating Kennedy and Murray need to realise, today's conference was clearly calling out that we will be killed off is D&P think it will be worth more than a bid to buy and resurrect.

We need to mobilise guys and the doubters will soon realise how gullible they have been.

Seems like he has a chip on his shoulder to me

Exactly what these individuals that are slating Kennedy and Murray need to realise, today's conference was clearly calling out that we will be killed off is D&P think it will be worth more than a bid to buy and resurrect.

We need to mobilise guys and the doubters will soon realise how gullible they have been.

I dont get it, if the 10 protesters get what they want. There's nobody to buy us and we go down the drain, end of.

So, why mobilise?

He sounds like a no-nonsense type of businessman, and to anyone panicking about that quote, I'm pretty sure that it was just a turn of phrase to show how serious he is about commercial changes.

We need strong leadership and someone who isn't afraid of making a few changes. Also, there's no guarantee that he'll be the one in charge anyway, he might just be facilitating the bid.

Well what we can deduct from all of this , Brian Kennedy is the only Man who can save our Club,if that's the case then he needs to step up and Pay.

Its the only answer to this situation ,and we cant do anything about this now.

Whilst your over there Demonstrating could you tell him that. Because it certainly looks like we are Fucked.

He sounds like a no-nonsense type of businessman, and to anyone panicking about that quote, I'm pretty sure that it was just a turn of phrase to show how serious he is about commercial changes.

We need strong leadership and someone who isn't afraid of making a few changes. Also, there's no guarantee that he'll be the one in charge anyway, he might just be facilitating the bid.

I am pretty sure Brian Kennedy knows business and if it's a newco you want well that's fair enough

I am pretty sure Brian Kennedy knows business and if it's a newco you want well that's fair enough

I'd have preferred Kennedy in charge, I really liked what he had to say in the news conference, but if it's not going to be him (and i know that's not guaranteed) then I'm keeping an open mind about the others.