is green the man for us

7davie7

is green the man for us?

It looks like someones actually putting there money were there mouth is for a change and seems to be saying all the right things to convince the fans.

For me tbk can get tae there all talk. They have a cheek to use that name!!

Green is a good C.O.E. name. The old British racing colour was also green. It is also the colour of our Ulsters brethrens football kit. The word and name mean absolutely nothing, only a tim looking to stir shite would bring it up as a problem.

is green the man for us?

It looks like someones actually putting there money were there mouth is for a change and seems to be saying all the right things to convince the fans.

For me tbk can get tae there all talk. They have a cheek to use that name!!

IMO we have no choice as it's obvious to anyone with half a brain that D&P will do anything but give the preferred bidder status to TBK. I have no idea why that should be and quite frankly at this stage I don't care, all I want is my football club to be saved by someone, almost anyone who will get us some stability. Even somebody who is out to make money doesn't bother me, afterall it worked for fungus mcsquint and he is now a hero so let's all just embrace a "saviour" and pray they do the right thing as the alternative is awful.

p.s. OP try and get your grammer correct it undermines you point :rolleyes:

IMO we have no choice as it's obvious to anyone with half a brain that D&P will do anything but give the preferred bidder status to TBK. I have no idea why that should be and quite frankly at this stage I don't care, all I want is my football club to be saved by someone, almost anyone who will get us some stability. Even somebody who is out to make money doesn't bother me, afterall it worked for fungus mcsquint and he is now a hero so let's all just embrace a "saviour" and pray they do the right thing as the alternative is awful.

Mate im a chef the last time I use a pen and papper was about 14 years ago ma grammers pants.

been reading some mad forums that's were I heard some stuff about green had a chance to catch up realise its bull s now. That said still think we should b backing them

TBK/Kennedy refuse to offer any money..That´s why they are always last in line

green is another chanty rassler who MUST be chased tae fuck not unlike the op with 4 posts tae his name and comin away wae shite like this ! :sherlock:

That's cuase I've got a job pal don't spend my life arguing with my own fans to many haters on here.

No he's an asset stripper, no guess work here.....he has a track record of doing this in football! Yet some will have us wander blindly into the abyss, all because people they dislike or hold a differing view to others.

Green is a good C.O.E. name. The old British racing colour was also green. It is also the colour of our Ulsters brethrens football kit. The word and name mean absolutely nothing, only a tim looking to stir shite would bring it up as a problem.

surely he's the Green Knight lol