inter-forum relationships

Hi Everyone, I am a regular poster on followfollow and have been noticing the way that rangers fans forums have grown estranged from each other. I believe it would be much better for fans of all forums to try to start working together and have decided to ask if all groups could start threads where fans from all forums can come on and discuss all topics and try to work together for a solution. As long as everybody tries to take each others points of views on board I think this is the only way we can get all the fans pulling in the same direction. Anyway, it's worth a shot.

Hi Everyone, I am a regular poster on followfollow and have been noticing the way that rangers fans forums have grown estranged from each other. I believe it would be much better for fans of all forums to try to start working together and have decided to ask if all groups could start threads where fans from all forums can come on and discuss all topics and try to work together for a solution. As long as everybody tries to take each others points of views on board I think this is the only way we can get all the fans pulling in the same direction. Anyway, it's worth a shot.

I am a member of both RM and FF, and would say that on this board, people can post their ideas and have debates pretty openly about almost any topic without fear of censorship.

In fact, I am far more active on RM than FF for purely that reason, you can disagree with people without being labeled an enemy, or being banned sine die.

I don't disagree with your overall sentiment, but there is not an FF view and an RM view, there are loads of individual fans on each who have differing opinions.

Anyone can come on here and have an open debate, sadlythere is too many stories of people trying to do that on follow follow and getting banned.

It gets more carried away when people come on here fromthere and spout their story for people to post a different opinion and then they shout at them and usually end up arguing, the above isn't aimed at you btw.

It took you from the 10th march to post this my taig senses are Tingling.

Mate, I started a thread earlier to which the RM moderator canadian.......locked down, ironically some posters in this thread stated about RM's openness and non censorship in comparison to FF.

Made me giggle anyway!

I am a member of both RM and FF, and would say that on this board, people can post their ideas and have debates pretty openly about almost any topic without fear of censorship.

In fact, I am far more active on RM than FF for purely that reason, you can disagree with people without being labeled an enemy, or being banned sine die.

I don't disagree with your overall sentiment, but there is not an FF view and an RM view, there are loads of individual fans on each who have differing opinions.

Agree largely with this!

That is the point though. There are lots of differing views on lots of things and everyone manages to get over each difference of opinion on each site, so why not between different sites? I think all the fans need to get on the same page as there seems to be some one-upmanship and also pulling in totally different directions going on. Look at the way everyone is raising money as an example. There were people complaining about ho others were raising money when surely the fact that money was being raised is the main point of it. Also if there is plenty of money raised surely it would suit everyone best if there was a mutual consesnsus of how the money was to be spent. I am not too clued up on why there is a split between certain people but I would like it if we could all become focused so that our voices are heard pulling one way rather than looking like dafties to the outside world when we are all shouting different things.

Mate, I started a thread earlier to which the RM moderator canadian.......locked down, ironically some posters in this thread stated about RM's openness and non censorship in comparison to FF.

Made me giggle anyway!

Mate, did you just try and compare RM/FF? Jesus. You simply cannot disagree with the admins over there or you are banned.

Its a fucking joke.

I posted up the Brian Kennedy history and its all "Ya taig fuck"

Bunch of cocks.

I fall into this category ^

Best of luck with this, it would be great if we could all get along however having been on ff and now on here I can only say that this forum is a breath of fresh air, good debates, good banter and the occassional fight whereas ff only has one agenda and that is to make fatty Dinwall feel important. ( another great forum for Real Rangers fans is Rangers online loyal, it too is a cut above ff )

Don't understand why there can't just be one forum for us all?

I find FollowFollow to be very confusing, the layout isn't the best :( also you hear the stories about people getting banned for sneezing and stuff.

I have an account over there but prefer RM, always have (tu)

this place is full of ff rejects they are a tad bitter.

well being banned on an internet forum for saying whittaker is shite seems a tad harsh

meanwhile you can take part in a protest against a guy that wanted to save our club and keep your account because you follow the blue knights

:rolleyes:

I have been on FF for years

, not as one of their "clique" , have known a lot of the guys and indeed drunk with them in establishments around Ibrox (some of the so called "clique"). TBK/BK is essentially The fat controllers ONLY way of getting on the Rangers board and in my opinion that would be a disater for Rangers.

Any and every Rangers fan MUST oppose this at all costs , the man is a control freak and a cunt who doesnt give a fuck about Rangers, all he cares about is HIMSELF.