It's still all about the Rangers.

Just saw the English news, came to the Scottish league and they spoke about how the future of Rangers looks to be safe.

and showed you ra sellick lifting there tainted title for about 2 seconds.

BBC news comes on and the 1st story is Rangers and they where speaking with Green about us.

:lol:

Never before have i ever heard so little about the team who has just won the league.

uk.gif

i was flicking through the channels today whilst eat ma lunch and the scum were 3-0 up against hearts... and they were singing about the rangers. Couldnt really make it out, something about "doing the poznan..." then "the Rangers"... then something about a pie.

it's only ever been about The Rangers, even they know it... they only exist to hate The Rangers.

Sportscene opened with Green speaking, then the Rangers game :D

Btw, to the poster who said "Green said we would have no debt ever again" - You were right. He DID say that.

Spoke fantastically. Let's hope he delivers :clap:

i was flicking through the channels today whilst eat ma lunch and the scum were 3-0 up against hearts... and they were singing about the rangers. Couldnt really make it out, something about "doing the poznan..." then "the Rangers"... then something about a pie.

it's only ever been about The Rangers, even they know it... they only exist to hate The Rangers.

Would have been having a party when Rangers die.

Just like their treble party, it never happened.