First season ticket since I was a wee boy.

I think I'm going to buy my first season ticket since I was a wee boy this season since in my new job I no longer work weekends. I'm looking forward to gracing ibrox on a frequent basis again. You can take the boy from ibrox, but you can't take rangers from the boy! Can't wait.

I think I'm going to buy my first season ticket since I was a wee boy this season since in my new job I no longer work weekends. I'm looking forward to gracing ibrox on a frequent basis again. You can take the boy from ibrox, but you can't take rangers from the boy! Can't wait.

Nice one bud.............hope it brings us the 55th title00000042.gif

Likewise--I only go to about a dozen home games a season and maybe 4 or 5 aways, I used to work standby shifts which made it a waste of time buying a season, however thats over now and its a season for me,come hell of high water I'll be there next season.

i,ve not had a season ticket for at least fifteen years.still go to the odd home game.buying two this coming season.all the s.it thats been going on in last couple of months has brought me to change about some finances and get back to supporting THE RANGERS.

Likewise--I only go to about a dozen home games a season and maybe 4 or 5 aways, I used to work standby shifts which made it a waste of time buying a season, however thats over now and its a season for me,come hell of high water I'll be there next season.

Standby is a fucking killer mate eh? I hate it

Excellent mate...Enjoy it !

Aye I can't wait to get back into it. I remember going as a boy with my dad and grandad. Being about 5 years old and belting out follow follow. I'm 23 now and probably stopped going when I was about 12 ish. Been far too long. It'll be like going home!

Should be my first season ticket, steady work at the moment plus I lived abroad for a while previously so its nice to finally get the chance to buy one. Made most of the games this season since the New Year and looking forward to many more WATP