Supporters' meeting with CG today

We should not put The Rangers brand at further risk by protesting anywhere near the final.............. we should be more selective on what will give us good PR not damaging.

Re the meeting - has anyone else heard Andy Smillie has resigned from the RFFF?

:(

EDIT: Fed up with FF and decided on a change - and no I won't tell you my user name on it.

VVV

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously we wouldnt be asking the players to do it publically, but more a word in ear suggestion. I fully understand we have players in our team who are proud to play for our nation, but i think these same guys are more loyal to our club so they maybe would pull out.

I am now of the feeling that i want every club who has openly criticised us to suffer as much as possible, they have shown no compassion for our situation, why should we worry about them?

I completely agree with you fuck every single one of the clubs and the SFA and SPL however all it would take is one player saying we asked them to pull out and we would get into a lot of trouble.

Would rather the player willingly pulled out of international duty.

MONEY talks and every avenue open to us that denies the SFA and other member clubs money is the route to pursue.

Money is power and without money (as we can see) there is no power.

One season will be enough to force plenty of SPL clubs in to administration as well as letting sponsors get the message that without us being a willing participant then there is no point sponsoring Scottish Football.

The game has to be brought to its knees by us to get anywhere or indeed to survive.

As harsh as this may sound, I agree totally. EVERY club who has shat on us must pay the penalty. No money from Rangers fans.

The SFA should be made to pay in the same way. No Rangers fans' money goes into the SFA coffers.

If, and it's a big if, this boycott goes ahead, then any Rangers fan attending an away game should be made aware that news of their attendance will be made public, and they will be viewed by many in the same way as a worker crossing a picket line.

I really can't wait for the days to start arriving when all I read and hear about is how this club and that club is struggling to make ends meet.

I can say with hand on heart, I'll laugh my fucking arse off each and every time.

Yes it's true and it's the RFFF who are involved as are VB and other supporters groups/clubs etc.

Not sure of agenda but patently obvious the main topic will be how to handle the SFA's kangaroo court decision from yesterday.

Is this open to all rangers forum groups?

Reason I ask is that my company developed the bouncy bouncy app which has an embedded forum, they have not been officially invited I guess due to it being an embedded iPhone app forum .

And by not considering action for the cup final is precisely why these people can make the judgements they have. They know we will sit on our backsides and do what we are brilliant at...moan moan and moan again.

How can it get any worse for us?

here here,

ppl need to see that saturday is the SFA showpiece and the best opertunity to stick it to these cunts.

Why don't we refuse to play in the Scottish cup next season, maybe that could affect the sfa sponsors if we are not in it then surely sky and all the other sponsors would cut the amount of money that they would be willing to pay these cunts

here here,

ppl need to see that saturday is the SFA showpiece and the best opertunity to stick it to these cunts.

I couldn't agree less as it would make not only the guys who'd turn up look like dafties (that cup final day has nout to do with us) it would drag our good name through the mud and for that reason not to mention possible trouble with either of the other two clubs' fans it could be an immense mess altogether.

As has been said SO many times now already on here... boycotts are the best way to go by hitting them where it hurts..... in the pocket. :uk:

Yes it's true and it's the RFFF who are involved as are VB and other supporters groups/clubs etc.

Not sure of agenda but patently obvious the main topic will be how to handle the SFA's kangaroo court decision from yesterday.

The main topic is a meeting with green, as always how to respond to our enemies will be somewhat down the agenda, if discussed at all.

I'd suggest he was a bear with a grudge with VB, rather than a beast. Just because folk don't agree with each other on a forum, doesn't make them Bheasts or handwringers.

What sort of handwringing statement is that? :P;)

The meeting tonight was called yesterday before the hearing and is not an "emergency" meeting to discuss last nights kangaroo court.

It is a chance for the various forums and fans groups to have a meeting with Mr Green to ask the questions we need answers to regarding his proposed takeover.

Having said that, I dare say what action is going to be taken against the SFA will be high on the agenda.

(tu) Cheers