Transfers

Christian Benteke:

"There is no point in me getting into a tug-of-war with Villa, and I don't think there is any need for one," said Benteke. "If the chance comes up for me to join a club like Arsenal, I am convinced that we can reach a compromise where everybody comes out a winner."

He added: "If Villa say that I have to stay put, I will find it hard to accept. I don't want to be left with regrets about not getting the most out of my career."

He already plays for Villa that will be the biggest regret of his life whatever he achieves.

Relegated Reading announce that Noel Hunt, Ian Harte, Nicky Shorey, Simon Church and Jay Tabb have not been offered new deals at the club.

Keepers Stuart Taylor and Jonathan Henly, midfielder Lawson D'Ath and defenders Nick Arnold, Shane Griffin, Matt Partridge are in talks to stay.

Relegated Reading announce that Noel Hunt, Ian Harte, Nicky Shorey, Simon Church and Jay Tabb have not been offered new deals at the club.

Keepers Stuart Taylor and Jonathan Henly, midfielder Lawson D'Ath and defenders Nick Arnold, Shane Griffin, Matt Partridge are in talks to stay.

Shorey and Church would be good signings for us.

Porto make a fortune in transfer fees.

saw on twitter yesterday theyve made 900m euro from selling players in the past 11 years,, during which time theyve won 1 champions league, 2 europa lges 1 club world cup and numerous domestic titles.

also saw some rumours that they were listing the deal as 1m for moutinho and the rest for rodriguez to avoid having to give sporting lisbon any cash for a sell on clause regarding moutinho hahaha,, think it ended up 25m and 35m